Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Public Auction By Have Gavel Will Travel.
On Saturday April 21, 2018 Have Gavel Will Travel will be conducting a business liquidation auction Westhoff Machine Co 9462 Watson Industrial Park Crestwood, Mo 63126. Preview is at 9am and auction is at 10am.
We will be selling the office furniture and decor in a second ring beginning around 10:30 am
Allen is moving to a much smaller facility and liquidating the bulk of his inventory. This should be a good opportunity to buy some nice machinist parts. We will begin cataloging on April 12 so check back, the building is full full so we will be selling many items by the shelf full. Shelves will also be sold separately and will be available day of sale.
1. Two Kennedy Machinist Toolboxes
2. Brown & Sharpe Micromaster Tool Sets
3. Case Micrometers
4. Dial Test Gauges
5. Caltronic Caliper
6. Tesa Caliper
7. Rite Mark Power Stamp
8. Brown & Sharpe Indicators
9. Brown & Sharpe Digit-Dial Charger
10. Extra Large Analog Calipers
11. Assorted Size Parallel Clamps
12. Mitutoyo Sign
13. Brown & Sharpe Bestest
14. Mitutoyo Dial Calipers
15. Angle Iron Block
16. Precision Milling Shims
17. Non-contact Tachometer
18. Hanita Genesis Cutting Wheel
19. Precision Vice
20. Satin Chrome Rulers
21. Digimatic Scale Unit
22. Digitrix Mark II Micrometer
23. Brown & Sharpe Punch Sets
24. Fowler Straight Edges
25. Mitutoyo Digimatic Miniprocessor
26. Starrett Lathe Bits
We are also selling the front office furniture and a great Bridgeport Milling machine. It is currently up and running, the buyer will have 7 days to make arrangements to unhook and move. Loading dock is available.
Announcements day of sale take precedence!!!
· There is no buyer’s premium in effect the price you bid is what you pay.
· Bidder registration requires a valid, state, photo identification card. All items sell as is where is with no warranties or guaranties!
· Every item is described to the best of our abilities, but is opinion and not to be taken as fact.
· Terms of payment include CASH, Checks with prior approval, or Credit Debit, there is a 4% convenience fee to use plastic.
· Have Gavel will Travel is not responsible for accidents.
· We accept email bids over $100. There is a 10% premium for any bid emailed in and good contact info must be provided. We will drop any item under 50lbs at a shipper free of charge, but do not ship items unless prior arrangements are made. All bids must be received 24 hours prior to auction start.
Thanks and we hope to see you there.
Walter Holt owner HGWTllc
Like us on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with upcoming sales.
We are accepting estates or collections on consignment. Please contact if we can sell for you!