Public Auction By Have Gavel Will Travel.
On Saturday October 20, 2018 Have Gavel Will Travel will be conducting an off-site business liquidation auction at the Lions Club 4835 Central School Road, St Charles, Mo 63304. Preview is at 9 am auction starts at 10 am. Food and Drinks will be served by the Lions Club.
This is merchandise from the back room and basement of Jaspers Radio Museum on Cherokee. Jasper’s radio museum was a mainstay on Cherokee for 40 years and he was a collector his entire life. The buildings new owners have asked to us help liquidate some of this tremendous collection.
Highlights of sale set to include
100+ Radios from Transistor to Floor model Tube types
25 m/l cash registers from Candy Store to Floor models
Please check back we will have more details as the date draws closer!
###bHiBid @ https://havegavelwilltravel.hibid.com
If there are pieces not offered you would like to bid on feel free to email or call Walt. There is a 10% added to any absentee bids.
Please check back for more photos and details as we set the sale.
· There is no buyer’s premium in the live auction in effect the price you bid is what you pay. All forms of absentee bidding has a 10% Buyers premium.
· Bidder registration requires a valid, state, photo identification card. All items sell as is where is with no warranties or guaranties!
· Every item is described to the best of our abilities but is opinion and not to be taken as fact.
· Terms of payment include CASH or Credit Debit, there is a 4% convenience fee to use plastic.
· Have Gavel will Travel is not responsible for accidents.
Thanks and we hope to see you there.
Walter Holt owner HGWTllc
Like us on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with upcoming sales.
We are accepting estates or collections on consignment. Please contact if we can sell for you!