Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, Debit
Public Auction By Have Gavel Will Travel.
On Sunday June 24, 2018 Have Gavel Will Travel will be conducting an estate liquidation auction 3908 Hirondelle Ln, Florissant, MO 63034. Preview is at 9:00am and auction is at 10am.
This house is as full as a fat tick and ready to burst. The owner had a vast array of hobbies and we have some amazing items to sell. We will begin setting after the first, but this will be a spectacular sale.
Some highlights include
Early computers including Apple Mac 1st Gen,
TI 95/44, Bally Home computer / arcade
Plus much more 100's of pieces of software some new in package
Lots and lots of Heath Kits by Zenith including clocks, robot jr, ec
Science models including tesla coil, static electricity experiments, unassembled anatomy models
Lot's and lots of electronics including
Multiple sony editing equipment, Marantz 2226 B Reciever, BIC turntable, and lots speakers, both new and vintage
Lots of camera 35 mm and early digital, includes JOBO Lift CPE2, dark room equipment
Kelsey Excelsior 5 X 8 printing press model U, Flowbee, 2 RC Planes, RC Boats, small coin collection, lighters, bedroom suites, dining room suites, Lots and lot of kitchen wars, many NIB, flatware sets, consumer electronics, Magic Tricks, plus everything else under the sun.
I could go on and on, the gentleman inherited some money after his retirement at McDonell Douglas and bought what he wanted, and bought the best. He had a wide array of interests, and there will be something for everybody plus some.
Announcements day of sale take precedence!!!
· There is no buyer’s premium in effect the price you bid is what you pay.
· Bidder registration requires a valid, state, photo identification card. All items sell as is where is with no warranties or guaranties!
· Every item is described to the best of our abilities, but is opinion and not to be taken as fact.
· Terms of payment include CASH or Credit Debit, there is a 4% convenience fee to use plastic.
· Have Gavel will Travel is not responsible for accidents.
· We accept email bids over $100. There is a 10% premium for any bid emailed in and good contact info must be provided. We will drop any item under 50lbs at a shipper free of charge, but do not ship items unless prior arrangements are made. All bids must be received 24 hours prior to auction start.
Thanks and we hope to see you there.
Walter Holt owner HGWTllc
Like us on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with upcoming sales.
We are accepting estates or collections on consignment. Please contact if we can sell for you!