Cash, major credit cards, debit cards accepted. Checks if personally known to us. Please bring your own boxes for packing your items - you may need more than one. We do not respond to emails asking us for pricing on individual items - come to the sale if you want to know how much something costs. No early sales. If you purchase furniture or appliances, you need to be able to pick-up and haul it away yourself.
Couple has passed away and house is being sold. Single heir took almost nothing. ALL contents will be sold. Everything priced to sell. Mall and Flea Market Dealers - don't miss this one.
Pickers? There are SO MANY smalls that we will be doing some bundle pricing
These are only first photos - more will be posted Thursday evening, so check back.
Since we do not hold items or pre-sell to anyone, it is pointless and time-consuming for us to answer pricing questions before the sale. Please do not email, text, or call with pricing questions.
* Several vintage mink coats and other furs - all in excellent condition - these are nice ones, and it will be COLD before you know it!
* Lots of kitchenware - some things new in box - some vintage Pyrex - small appliances look new
* Furniture - King sized bed, twin bed, nice step back cupboard, Queen Anne style dining room, secretary/bookcase, Queen Anne style silver chest, Chests of drawers, vintage cedar chest, several baker's racks, baby crib with mattress, lots of stuff good for chalk painting, more
* Good selection of books, including some New Orleans titles, including:
New Orleans in the '30s
Ghosts along the Mississippi
New Orleans Drinks and How to Mix them (old printing)
New Orleans as It Was
Creole Families of New Orleans
Old Families of New Orleans (vols 1 & 2).......more
* Electric Organ.....flat screen tv
* PLENTY of bric a brac and miscellaneous - grouping of Walt Disney Production characters....collection of David Winter cottages
* Room full of children's toys in excellent condition - including a large brio-style Thomas the Tank Engine Set with Table
* Lots of current DVDs and CDs - some vinyl records
* Plenty of Clothing, including lots of shoes and purses and some military uniforms
* Lots of upscale baby and toddler clothing and shoes - all clean and in excellent condition (these people saved everything)
* Costume Jewelry - antique Whiting and Davis purse (1920's)
* Vintage "Pickaninny" Yard art - fishing boy in excellent condition with original paint
* Luggage and room full of Holiday stuff - vintage color wheel for an aluminum Christmas tree
* Packed garage with exercise equipment, golf clubs - several bicycles - washer/gas dryer