Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Feb 15, 2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sat, Feb 16, 2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
I’m excited to announce our coming sale in Walnut Creek. In this sale, there’s a variety of items with a general atmosphere towards Asia. From larger items like furniture to smaller items like plates, everything resembles Asia. But that’s not all, as you walk through the front door, you’ll find a MCM entertainment console with two excellent speakers. To your right, there’s display of many smaller items such as plates, and figurines. This is also where you’ll see an Asian style coffee table with 3 wonderful end tables. And, hanging on the wall, there is a beautiful Japanese screen art. Next to the living room to the right, in the master bedroom, there is a complete set of Asian style bedroom set including a complete bed (king), two night stands, one dresser and one chest of drawers. The quality of the furniture is rare to find. And, to make it even better, there are 3 vintage Asian lamps with Buddha figurines. Most of the clothing is also in this room, but there’s more outside in the yard on hanger (there’s just too many). In the opposite room, you’ll find more clothing, but you’ll also find a surprise, a MCM chest of drawers and MCM headboard. Next to this room, there is an office, where there is a MCM desk, a TV stand and a magnificent Asian armoire. There are also about 300 plus books in this room along with some painting, posters, and camera equipment. In the kitchen are dining area, there are two dining table sets (one of which is Asian style). There are China sets, crystal, records, record player, flat screen TV(3 of them), recliners and an Asian style book shelf in this area as well. In the garage, we’ll place our two cases of jewelry and alike (yes, in the garage) and ton of old photos and vintage slides. And, there are more kitchen items here as well. This is additional to other smaller knick knacks around. Please take a look at the pictures and join us for a great sale.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Walnut Creek, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 215 photos