- Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you win, you must pick up your item(s) or make shipping arrangements.
- If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked permanently. Do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
- If you bid, you MUST be available/arrange for pick-up of purchases on the pick-up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
- Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is NOT available. Some items may be located on a 2nd floor, out building.
- Invoices are emailed to winning bidders once the sale has completely closed. Full payment must be made by date/time listed on your invoice. You can pay via a PayPal account or on PayPal as a 'guest' with a major credit/debit card.
- If we do not hear from you by the payment deadline, your items will be resold, and your account will be suspended.
- SHIPPING: Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. Please see Shipping Terms for additional details.
- All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. Items to be shipped cannot be removed from the location without payment. Therefore, if total payment is not received before the pick-up date & time, items will be forfeited, and bidding privileges revoked.
- A link to all pick-up information will be on the invoice e-mailed after the auction goes offline.
- All items not picked up during the pick-up time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold. When possible, and at our sole discretion, an alternate pick-up time may be arranged. If this is possible, an appropriate alternate pick-up fee will be charged.
- A 15% Buyer's Premium and Sales Tax will be added to the final bid amount when invoiced. A sales tax will also be added.
- We have made every effort to describe lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
Why bother with Amazon? Get your holiday needs met at ctbids.com! Caring Transitions of Carlsbad & La Jolla presents Holiday Extravaganza Part Two online auction on ctbids.com ending Thursday December 5 at 6:00pm PDT. Pickup date for this auction is Saturday December 7 from 9am to 1pm in Carlsbad and must be made by appointment.
This sale includes
· Antique and vintage furniture, including two desks
· Three signed and numbered prints by H. Hargrove
· Asian and Asian-inspired artwork, sculpture and decor
· Sterling silver artwork and jewelry with precious stones
· Vintage clothing and accessories by Borghese, Christian Dior, Rambaud and others
· Beautiful Christian and other religious décor including angels, crosses, Madonnas, Buddhas and more
· Costume Jewelry
· Vintage perfume bottles
· Great inspirational art and decor
· Much more!
You never know what you're going to find. Visit our site to start exploring and discovering for yourself the great deals to be had.
*All bidding starts at $1.00 with NO RESERVES!*
EVERYTHING MUST GO!
Good luck and happy bidding! Please see website for details and terms and conditions. Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org Call or text Register for an account, or tech support: CTBids Support Center (844) 220-5427