- WE HAVE ENDEAVORED TO CATALOGUE AND DESCRIBE THE ITEMS AND SERVICES CORRECTLY, BUT EVERYTHING IS SOLD “AS IS”
- WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS AND DISCOVERY. YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS BEFORE THE ITEMS WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU.
- A 15% BUYER'S PREMIUM IS ADDED TO ALL WINNING BIDS.
- BIDDERS MUST RAISE THEIR NUMBER CARD AND CLEARLY STATE THEIR NUMBER IF CALLED UPON SO THE AUCTIONEER CAN RECOGNIZE THEIR BIDS.
- SALES TAX IS CHARGED UNLESS YOU CAN PRESENT US WITH A COPY OF A CURRENT TAX EXEMPTION FORM PROVIDED BY YOUR STATE.
- THE AUCTIONEER WILL ANNOUNCE THE HIGHEST BID AND THE WINNING NUMBER WILL BE RECORDED. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, THE AUCTIONEER SHALL HAVE THE SOLE AND FINAL AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER OR TO RE- OFFER AND RE-SELL THE ITEM.
- ON THE FALL OF THE AUCTIONEER’S GAVEL, TITLE TO THE ITEM WILL PASS TO THE WINNING BIDDER, WHO THEN ASSUMES FULL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ITEM.
- YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED BIDDER TO BID ON ITEMS - REGISTRATION IS AT THE CHECKOUT COUNTER WHEN YOU ENTER, YOU WILL RECEIVE A BID CARD WITH A UNIQUE NUMBER. BY BIDDING, YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU ARE READY AND WILLING TO PURCHASE THAT ITEM FOR YOUR BID AMOUNT, PLUS ANY SHIPPING CHARGES DISCLOSED IN THE LISTING. IF YOU ARE OUTBID, OR YOUR BID DOES NOT MEET THE SELLER'S RESERVE PRICE, YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BUY. BUT IN ALL OTHER CASES, YOU ARE ENTERING A CONTRACT WITH THE SELLER TO BUY THE ITEM AND TO DELIVER PAYMENT WITHIN THE TIME PERIOD SPECIFIED. YOUR BIDS ARE FINAL AND NON-RETRACTABLE. ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION BY THE AUCTIONEER WILL PREVAIL OVER ANY PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS.
- A LIST OF SHIPPING SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED AND THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION FOR OUT OF TOWN BUYERS TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR LARGER ITEMS. THERE WILL BE A HANDLING FEE FOR SMALLER ITEMS IF ALPHA SHIPS THEM. ALL SHIPPED ITEMS WILL BE INSURED AND SHIPPED THE BEST AND MOST RELIABLE WAY POSSIBLE.
New Photos and Videos Added 10/10/18! See All the photos and Videos by visiting AlphaEstateSales
Gorgeous Antiques and Collectibles! Our consignments for Sunday, November 11, features many rare and unusual items including antique to art deco to modern furniture, several incredible chandeliers (one Maitland Smith, original cost reportedly $6,000), antique leather and other hardbound books, china dish sets, porcelain figures, glass, porcelains, oriental rugs, lamps, art, glassware, bookshelves, Circa 1800 antique clock cabinet (no works), silver plate, fine figurines, corner cabinets, Fostoria, art glass, and more.
Headlining our sale is a breathtakingly beautiful king size bed from Neiman Marcus, several hand made oriental rugs (room size), designer lamps by John-Richard (also from Neiman Marcus), stunning bookcase entertainment center from Ethan Allen, carved Ca 1920 French style sideboard/server, other beds with high backs from the late 1800's, marble top dresser Circa 1880, carved back and arms chairs from the late 1800's, French needlepoint chairs (2 different designs) a nice selection of costume jewelry, sets of tables and chairs, fine hand made quilt, Circa 1860, fine antique silver plate serving baskets in the vintage grape pattern Circa 1890, desks, sideboards, fine walnut armoire Ca 1900, early leather books on several subjects, fine crystal, cut and pressed, stunning paintings all subjects, please, please look over the photographs, you will not be disappointed in what you will find at this incredible auction event.
The Auction begins Sunday, November 11 at 1:30 pm. You may preview Saturday, November 10 from 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. and Sunday, November 11 from 12:00 p.m. until the the auction begins at 1:30 pm. Come on in and get registered and reserve a seat. See you there!
These wonderful pieces will be sold at our spacious auction gallery facility, 2315 Triana Blvd, Suite C; Huntsville, AL 35805, corner of 9th Avenue & Triana - Inside the historic Center Theater Building, one of the few standing Art Deco structures in Huntsville! See you there.