You must be 18 yrs or older and be lawfully permitted to enter into a binding contract under applicable law.We reserve the right to amend, remove, or add terms and conditions as situations arise and dictate. Those terms must also be obeyed and followed.
1) By bidding on an item in this sale, you have entered into a legally binding contract between yourself and the seller. Successful bidders who fail to complete a transaction may be blocked or permanently banned from participation in future auctions or sales.
(2) Sellers are obligated to sell items in which the minimum bid or reserve price has been met. Sellers are not obligated to sell items below the minimum bid or reserve price.
(3) Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own lots.
(4) All lots are subject to extended time bidding. When last-minute bids are made, time is extended to allow all bidders a chance to make a final bid.
(5) Bidding on any item is a commitment to buy.
(6) Heirloom reserves the right to reject any bid or bidder and to suspend or banish any user at our discretion.
(7) Heirloom reserves the right to remove any listing at any time or to modify descriptions.
(8) Should there be any malfunction of the website during an ongoing auction or should any natural occurrence disrupt the bidder's ability to access the site, we reserve the right to extend or continue the auction or re-list any items affected.
(9) Any unsold item not claimed on the designated pick up day remains the property of the seller. Unclaimed or unsold items may be grouped with other items to be resold, donated, or discarded at our discretion.
A 15% buyer’s premium will be added to all sales. It will be billed to and paid by the winning bidder. All charges are then subject to local taxes, shipping, and handling (if applicable).
Guarantees and Warranties
(1) All items sold are expected to show some evidence of age or wear unless described as NEW. Other than specific guarantees or warranties stated in the listing, all items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty expressed or implied.
(2) All buyers agree to hold Heirloom harmless in any dispute and that any refund or canceled sale constitutes the only remedy for damages. Damages
may not under any circumstances exceed the purchase price including the buyer’s premium. Any shipped items that are returned are required to be shipped at the buyer’s expense.
(3) Any claims by the buyer of gross description error or misrepresentation must immediately be made to the seller. Any returned items must be in the same condition as received. Any refunds will be made by the same method as payment was received.
Payment will be made immediately and will include the purchase price plus the buyer’s premium plus any other fees or taxes required. Items will not be shipped or delivered or be available for pick up until payment has been made. Items not paid for (FOR ANY REASON) within 2 days may be forfeited and shall become the property of the seller. When you do not pay for an item, your account will be restricted so that you will not be allowed to bid on any of our auctions until that account becomes in good standing. Heirloom reserves the right to resell, donate or otherwise discard unclaimed items.
Permission to Charge Credit Cards
Users of this site agree to allow the instant charge to their credit card on file for any purchases including buyer’s premium, applicable sales tax, late payment or storage fees, and shipping & handling charges.
Heirloom may ship select items. Please read the special terms and conditions of each sale and item to determine if shipping is an option. All packing, shipping and handling costs are handled by and paid for by the winning bidder. Larger fragile items will be packed and shipped via UPS. The buyer will be invoiced the cost of shipping with a $5.00 handling fee for larger items and items will ship upon payment of those fees.
Local Pickup Policy
Sold items are to be picked up at the site of the sale on the day/days designated for retrieval of the sold items. The winning bidders will be emailed a “signup-genius” invitation link to sign up for an appointment time to retrieve the item they have purchased. If additional arrangements are needed, then the buyer must contact Heirloom as soon as possible to request alternative pick up arrangements. Heirloom may or may not agree to these requests.
Heirloom will not be responsible for loss or damage to items if the items are not picked up at the agreed time on the designated day and/or if the buyer does not arrange for an appointed pick up time via the sign up link.