Thank you for your interest in Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland’s (EESM) online Auction!
If at any time you have a question, comment or suggestion, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome and look forward to hearing from our customers!
Please take a few minutes to read our rules and terms. We strive to continue to be #1 in customer satisfaction and thrive on our customer ratings, testimonials and overall experience.
- When placing a bid, it becomes an agreement to purchase that specific item, lot, etc.
- If you are the winning bidder, you are purchasing that item(s). You agree to pick up your items or if/when possible make shipping arrangements. The exact address of pick up will be posted at 8pm on day auction closes. Scheduled pick-up date for this Auction is JUNE 12, 2019 between 3pm-7pm. Items that you won by bidding MUST be paid via PayPal to email@example.com PRIOR to pickup. If you do not have a Paypal account, please call 443-223-5230 to pay via credit card over the phone prior to pick-up.
- If we do not hear from you within 24 hours of the auction's close, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder and your bidding privileges will no longer be available through our company.
- Please do not bid on items you are not planning to purchase. Anyone who bids on an item and does not pay for their items WILL BE reported and your bidding privileges will no longer be available.
- If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date. All items not picked up will become the property of Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland and will be resold and/or donated.
- It is your responsibility to pack and load your merchandise at time of pick-up. Please think ahead as to what you will need. (Tools, boxes, newspaper for fragile items, containers, hand trucks, dollies, etc. for large items.) We do not offer loading assistance.
- Invoices will be emailed after the sale has been completely closed. Once you receive your online invoice via email, please remit payment. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice and must be received within 24 hours.
- We accept payments via PayPal only. Please send payments to PayPal Account: firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE NOTE: When purchasing multiple wins/lots, we may group multiple wins on one invoice. When you make your payment for auction items, remember all items are “as is” and “where is”. There are NO REFUNDS or CREDITS on auction items. All sales are FINAL. If you experience any problems with payment, please call 443-223-5230.
- A 15% buyer's premium will be added to all bid amounts.
- By law, we are required to charge Maryland Sales tax of 6% which will be added to your invoice. If you are exempt and hold a Maryland tax license, you must present this via email prior to paying your invoice and you are certifying that the item(s) are being bought for resale.
- We make every effort to describe items as accurately as possible and are not always able to list every flaw. As always, there may be typical signs of wear and tear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We cannot guarantee electronics and mechanical items.
- All dimensions provided in descriptions are approximate.