Vandergals is honored to present this historic Watertown estate at its finest. This complete closing of an affluent estate will surely take your breath away with its unique and very hard to find antiques, numerous stunning and one of a kind items brought back from travels around the world, to the most impressive collections of art, Waterford Crystal, Lladros, and The Royal Family. This is only the very very beginning. We will continue listing details and photos as we work hard to present to you, what we believe to be the most splendid estate Watertown will ever see!!
- Extravagant collection of art: Charles Dix (a fabulous artist from Delafield Wisconsin), Michael Gerry, SpindlerDeWitt Whistler Jayne, Michael Delacroix, G.S. Hill, Ramsay, George J. Bleich, and many gorgeous European pieces.
Waterford Crystal: Stemware, bowls, vases, etc.
Extensive Lladro collection
Homer Laughlin Red Currier & Ives Washington Family
Steiff collection of bears and animals
Large collection of dolls: Antique, vintage, and dolls from world travels.
Beautiful collection of the Royal Family
Luxurious Hand bags, shoes and clothing: Louis Vuitton, Doncaster ,Gucci, Cashmere, Ann Taylor, Ralph Lauren, Alberto Makali, Saks Fifth, Burberry, Hermes, Salvatore Ferragama, Oscar d’La renta, and much more (as well as bottles of perfume)
Books: Travel, art, coffee table, children’s, & More
Furniture: Antique beds, dressers, tables, chairs, mirrors,
Please Continue to check back often – We will be updating this sale daily with more fabulous items.
THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- The address to this sale will be listed 3 days prior to the sale. NO EARLY SALES
- Cash, local check, and credit cards are accepted
- Absolutely positively NO EARLY SALES!!!
- A signup sheet will be available starting the evening before the sale.
- Due to the nature of this sale and the extremely fragile items present, the maximum allowed in at one time will be 15 people. No exceptions!
- On Friday Feb. 7th we will be accepting bids on items over $100.00 - please place your bid by 5:00pm and we will honor all highest bids by 7:00pm.
- A 5.5% sales tax will be charged on all items. Tax exempt information must be on file.
- No Vandergals employee will be able to assist in moving or loading your purchases. Please bring proper help, tools, and vehicles for the removing and transporting of your purchases