Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Central)
- Fri, Sep 25, 2020 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Sat, Sep 26, 2020 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Terms & Conditions
We accept cash, credit and debt card
NO large bags allowed on the premises
All sales are final no refunds or exchanges.
Please inspect all items carefully!
We are NOT able to assist in loading your vehicle or with removal of purchased items from the house. Please bring help to load large items or make arrangements to have them removed no later than the last day of the sale. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please be careful when parking drivers are responsible for any damage they cause to surrounding properties.
We are not responsible for any accidents that may occur while visiting this sales. By entering the property you agree that you accept these terms and conditions
Two Days Only - Estate Moving Sale - Downsizing from a four bedroom home in Ozaukee Cty
After 25+ years we are moving and have lots of treasures for you to find at this two-day sale. There is a variety of items many still in their original packaging. And everything is priced to sell! Check back often, we will be updating with more photos! We look forward to seeing you at this event.
- Furniture, Oak TV stand, Oak dictionary stand, Sideboard, Kitchen table, Winsome Robin wood folding chairs, Magazine rack, Christmas lights and décor, new Christmas lighted lawn ornaments, Halloween décor, Mini fridge, Artwork, Glassware, Flatware, Lamps, Women’s Jewelry, Quilts, Bedding, Decorative pillows, Toys, Board games, Sunglasses, Designer hand bags, Holiday Berta Hummel, Area rugs, Vintage Leonard silver coffee/tea set, 5 gallon and 4 gallon crocks, Men and Women’s shoes and clothing, Leather Harley jacket, Towels, Tablecloths, Nano iPod, Fitbit, ECG heart rate watch, cameras, luggage, Pizza oven, Toaster over, Yard games, Bird feeders, Wii, Cameras, Vintage typewriters, Scuba gear, Jabra bluetooth, Sony noise cancelling headphones, Vizio sound bar, Bose satellite speakers with subwoofer, VHS player, Stereo receiver, Vacuum cleaner and more
- Craftsman generator, Hardware, Cabinet hinges and handles, Push-lawn mower, Multi-fuel bullet garage heater, Garden tools, Garden new pots large, Garden fencing, Poultry fencing, Burlap, Seed starting supplies, Garden pest control, Wheelbarrows, Metal 36” window box planters, Garden long handled tools, Electrical Romex wire, electrical boxes, switches, outlets, 100’ and 50’ Electrical cords various gages, 8’ Keller step ladder, 2’ Werner step ladder, Hand tools – screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, Wide variety of pad locks many keyed the same, 33 gal. new garbage cans, 5 gal. utility buckets, 5 gallon gas cans, Youth compound bow/arrows/case, Disc golf set, Horseshoe set, Light bulbs
Parking on 84th Street and on Becher St. Please be courteous and do not block driveways
To protect the health and safety of everyone please follow the social distancing rules.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Milwaukee, WI
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 43 photos