Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Central)
- Thu, May 14, 2020 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Fri, May 15, 2020 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sat, May 16, 2020 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
****PLEASE NOTE! THE DATES FOR THIS SALE HAVE CHANGED****
May 14, 15 and 16 are the new dates.
To ensure the health and safety of our customers, we are keeping informed of public gathering restrictions and will provide any necessary updates on this website.
Welcome to an amazing sale on N Lake Drive! This is one of the most diverse sales we have ever had, there is something for everyone. This sale includes the stock from a former luxury eye wear store (Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Cartier, Swarovski, Versace and more!) along with vintage collectibles and beautiful artwork, you will not be able to walk away without finding something you love!
Below are some of the highlights:
- Over 200 pairs of (new in box) luxury brand sunglasses & eyeglasses
- Scores of vintage and rare sunglasses and eyeglasses
- Dozens of signed etchings, prints and lithographs
- Signed wildlife prints from Owen Gromme, Richard Sloan & more
- Hundreds of vintage jewelry pieces
- Hundreds of vintage and collectible books
- Vintage OZ books
- Mid Century furniture from Baker
- Hundreds of vintage hand blown Christmas ornaments from Europe
- Ultra rare vintage Key Stone Cops ornaments from West Germany
- Rare vintage surrealist ophthalmology prints by Emil Bethke
- Antique and vintage Ophthalmology equipment
- A rare antique framed "Kaloma" portrait rumored to be Wyatt Earp's wife, Josephine
- A vintage Seeburg Select-o-matic jukebox
- A vintage 1930s pinball machine
- A vintage 70s foosball table
- Amazing 60s black light posters
- Vintage Ferragamo boots
- Hundreds of kitchen and dining items
- Rare vintage Jean Luce square art deco plates from the 30s
- Mid Century Arabia of Finland children's plate sets
- Vintage Persian village rugs
- Amazing women's fashions from the 60s thru the 80s, some elegant, some wild!
...And so much more! The pictures just scratch the surface!
EstateSales.org strongly urges the public to follow their current local and state stay-at-home orders when considering to attend in-person sales. Please click "I understand" to proceed.