Please see the terms button on the lot page at the beginning of the bidding.
Dates & Times (US/Central)
Parcel 1-A: 101 Buchner Place
Over 1660 feet of Black River water frontage, per survey 28.4 Acres to Waters Edge, per survey Includes most of Tax Parcel 17-10035-120 2015 Taxes: $4130 based on 25.41 acres, per taxes.
· Use of road access on East edge of property has been granted from Canadian Pacific for $954.00 per year, payable October 31st of each year. 25’ x 710’ to be used as a nonexclusive roadway. See exhibit A: Railroad agreement
· Seller grants ingress and egress to boat house owners for $400 per unit, per year. 4 boat house owners, currently.
· Easement across the existing dike has been granted to Northern States Power for a gas line, which runs the length of the dike, to lot 2-B.
· Easement exists for Sanitary Sewer
· DNR letter on file approving the filling of land to its present condition only.2012 Closure of non-compliance letter.
· Mid City Steel has a ground lease at $500 a month for steel storage, month to month, year lease
· Storm sewer runoff enters the property on the SE corner
· Buyer to grant use of land for removal of concrete and asphalt, including crushing capabilities and piling, to buyer of materials
· Approx. 60,000 ton of recyclable concrete to be sold separately from land (2 years to remove)
· Approx. 200-300 ton of asphalt to be sold separately from land (2 years to remove)
· 10x 30’ truck scale, 50 ton, to be sold separately (2 years to remove)
Parcel 2-B: 1,3,5,7,9 Buchner Place
· 105 feet of Black River water frontage, per survey
· Lot Size: Over 26,000 sq. ft . Dimensions: N: 241’, W 105.98, S 224.1’, E 57.26’, per survey
· Built in 1998, Zoned G2
· 8400 sq. ft, multi-family (5) unit:
· Roof replaced in 2010-asphalt. Hot water heaters replaced in 2015 & 2016 in two units-down draft.
· Five, 2- story-2 bedroom apartments, 1.5 baths, each 1270 sq. feet, with attached garages. 100% occupied,
· $62,400 yearly gross rent. One year leases, then month to month. Rent roll to be provided upon request.
· Landlord does snowplowing and lawn maintenance.
· Landlord owns appliances-range, refrigerator, hood, dishwasher. All have washer and dryer hook-ups, Central Air
· Community Development Zone
· Utilities are metered separately. Natural Gas heat. City water and sewer.
· Part of Tax Parcel: 17-10036-40
2015 Taxes $12,300, based on 8.224 acres, per taxes Assessed: 162,400 land; 260,100 improvements $422,500 (last modified 2008) Community Development Zone
· Owner to grant Parcel 3-C owner hook up to the sewer located on Parcel 2-B.
· Owner to remove or cap off sprinkler system to Parcel 3-C.
· Owner to grant cul-de-sac ingress, egress easement to Parcel 3-C owner
· Parcel 3-C owner to grant cul-de-sac ingress, egress easement to Parcel 2-B owner.
· 20’ bike trail easement on East edge of property
· Sanitary sewer Easement on Western edge of property
Over 188 ft of Black River water frontage
Lot size: N 224.1, E S181, W188, per survey, over 36,000 sq. ft
Part of Tax Parcel: 17-10036-80, 2015 Tax $1650
A single 1.5” water run was established for future multi-family on South Buchner, at the curb (box) on East property edge.
100’ electrical easement. Overhead power lines.
Leased to Mid City Steel for ground storage, currently $1200 month, year lease (includes Parcel 4-D)
· Owner of Parcel 2-B to grant Parcel 3-C owner hook up to the sewer located on Parcel 2-B.
· Owner to allow Owner of Parcel 2-B to remove or cap off sprinkler system, located on Parcel 3-C.
· Owner to grant cul-de-sac ingress, egress easement to Parcel 2-B owner
· Owner to grant cul-de-sac ingress, egress easement to Parcel 3-C owner.
· 20’ Bike Trail Easement on the East edge of property
Parcel 4-D: 103 Buchner Place
141.79’ Black River water frontage, per survey
Lot size: Irregular. 1.9 acres to water edge, per survey, 80,980 square feet
Part of Tax Parcel 17-10036-80, 2015 Tax $1650
Part of La Crosse TIF 12 Community Development Zone, per taxes
Municipal zoning applies
Adjacent to Mobile Oil property
· Electric Tower on Property, 100’ electrical easement
· Sanitary Sewer Easement on West edge of property
· 20’ Bike Trail Easement on East Edge of property
· 50’ underground gas easement
All properties are subject to:
• LaCrosse County Shoreland Zoning-Chapter 20 http://www.co.la-crosse.wi.us/code/pdf/Chapter%2020%20Shoreland%20Zoning.pdf
• For Dock and Pier information see Wisconsin DNR Pier Planner http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/waterways/factsheets/pier_planner_082012.pdf
• City of LaCrosse Building and Setback requirements http://www.cityoflacrosse.org/filestorage/593/844/4820/5255/New_Building,_Additions_and_Remodels_-_Commerical.pdf
On Parcel 1-A: Copy of DNR permit to fill letter is available (for the existing filled site only)
Property Location: Buchner Place, LaCrosse, WI 54603. From I-90 take exit 3. Follow signs for WI-53 S & continue S for 3 miles. Go R on Buchner Place for 0.3 miles. TERMS: 10% down bank draft or check, with the balance due in cash at closing in 30 days. There will be a 5% buyer’s fee added to the final bid price to make up the final purchase price. Full terms will be available when you register for the auction. Real estate co-broking is encouraged, call the office for details.
First Choice Realty Inc., Mary Jo Hill 608-374-7355
With Auctioneers: Bryce Hansen 715-418-1030, Barry Hansen & Roger Hansen.
Hansen & Young, Inc. – 1264 5th Ave, Prairie Farm, WI.
Wisconsin Registered Auctioneer License # 225, 2434, 227.
“The Professional Auction Team”