- Cash only. No checks.
- Sales Tax WILL be collected. If you do not wish to pay tax bring your resellers certificate **Dealers please bring a copy to each sale. (This means I need a copy to keep at each sale) Thanks.
- Pricing information or any other questions will not be available prior to the sale. We are busy setting up!!
- NO PHONE INFO GIVEN.
- Not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- You will need to haul your own items, DO NOT ASK OUR STAFF!
- No refunds or returns. All sales are final.
- Hold areas in main room while you shop. Please be sure you want something before placing it on hold. This is like marriage, a commitment. If you hold something you bought it.
- All VALUABLES REMOVED FROM SITE AND BROUGHT IN THE MORNING OF SALE
- Please note for security purposes that the sites address will not be always be posted on Friday some sales address will be posted 3 hours prior to sale. Neighbors will be notified as well as law enforcement of the sale dates and times.
- If you start a list we will honor it if you are all there.
- Security on site prior and during sale.
Today Sunday 9-3. 1759 NE 130th Pl Seattle 98125. CASH ONLY!!!!!!!!! Sales tax will be collected, if you do not wish to pay tax please bring a copy of your resellers cert. 50% off everything except Comic Art and one box of comics. The rest of the comics 50% off.
2 floors of one of the most unique and interesting homes we have done. Over 40 years of living in this house. Homeowners had a comic publishing business, Fantagraphics. (They were the hipsters before that was a word!) Tons of comics and collectibles from this business plus rooms full of books, record albums (60's through 80's rock).
Art by Jim Woodring, Peter Bagge and more. Heywood Wakefield MC desk, Danish Modern furniture, jewelry and so much more!! This is one of the most interesting and unusual sales we have done. Here are some of the highlights:
Comic Book Art which includes some of the following: Chuck Jones, Billy Hazelnut, Ernie Colon, Dougan, Fingerman, Sam Henderson, Rich Tomaso, Mary Fleener, Freddie Milton, Frank Thorne, Gene Colan, Kim Deitch and more. Graphic Novels. Tons of comics here are some that are featured: Weirdo, Love & Rockets, Prime Cuts, Zap, Eddie Campbell, Neat Stuff, Graphic Story, Reid Fleming, Lloyd Llewelyn, Zippy, Crumb Family, Comic Journal. There are boxes of these.
Collectibles. Rock posters. Rare Jim Woodring giant Pushpaw vinyl doll. Jim Woodring toys. Tim Biskup toys. Gary Baseman toys. Comic book collectible toys. Comic Con collectibles. Huge selection of books including books on Rock, Film, various artists and unusual reads.
Vintage doll collection including Shirley Temple. Jewelry including some sterling, vintage Seafair pin and more.
Not your typical records.
Tons of rock and punk LPs. Obscure collection, many rarities. Tons of DVDs. Unique genres. Cassettes. Comic book collectibles. Danish modern shelving. Danish modern dining/kitchen table. Framed art. Heywood Wakefield desk. Some ladies clothing. Size large, extra large. Purses, hats, scarves and shoes (size 9). Camping supplies. Yard tools including newer mower. Very rare comic art at this sale. This is a not to miss sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much more. Security on site as well as alarmed house with cameras. See you soon!!!! ***Do not drive down driveway. There is plenty of street parking.
What a unique sale!!