Please note: You may have to park down the street and walk in, as there is no turn-around space.
Note: This is a partial list of items. More items may be added as the sale approaches.
Biedermeier birdseye maple table & mirror
Beveled glass-top dining room table
6 high-backed upholstered dining chairs
Large antique marble- topped 2-drawer European style dresser w/ brass handles
Matching black leather modern-style sofa, loveseat & chair w/ coffee table
Large high-sheen white wall storage units
Glass, Pottery & China:
Glass, cut & other
Pottery, various pieces
Signed Magritte paintings
Statues and busts
Zombie palm tree (preserved)
Signed Sounders FC XBOX 360, incl. Inaugural 2009 Season Budweiser jerseys, frame
Blue fox fur coat, short
Michael Forrester full length fur coat
Power Step Plus
Ab Circle Pro
Teeter Hang Up
Fluidity Items Evolved
2 drawer lateral file cabinet
Large marble pedestal
Framed vintage political buttons
Vintage rage lamps
Konami dance board
Seahawks bedspread comforter & pillowcases
Tools and Outdoor items:
Magnum Weatherby big game rifle
Fenwick fishing pole & case
Shotgun cleaning kit
High-end outdoor furniture
22 pc Sirio resin rattan style patio set with full table tile inlay & cushions w/ articulated umbrella
Smith & Hawkins wrought iron glass topped patio table & chairs (4)
Gladiator upright metal cabinet by Whirlpool (2)
Gladiator metal wall cabinets (2)
Bolens MTD leaf blower
Poulan blower vac
Triton compound slide mitre saw
Skil saber saw
Power Station battery charger
Ryobi circular saw
Rockwell mini circular saw with laser
Parlor flag attack golf clubs & bag
Weber barbeque grills (2)
Wheel Bands rims
Rubbermaid storage unit
Reed & Barton plant stands (2)
Firearm Transfer Policies: Will be posted at the sale.
1. Transfer fee is $30per firearm, non-refundable, payable in check or cash. NO CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS.
2. Purchasers must be over 18 years old for all rifles/shotguns, and 21 for all handguns.
3. You must be a Washington State resident to take possession of any firearm. Non-residents must have firearm shipped to a dealer in their state of residence, at an additional fee.
4. All modern rifle/shotgun transfers are subject to a Federal background/NICS check. All modern handgun transfers are subject to a federal background/NCIS check and possibly a state waiting period.
5. All transferees must have a valid Washington State drivers license/state ID, with CURRENT ADDRESS. If transferee possesses a Washington State concealed carry permit, it must be valid and in hand.
6. Transferee must be the same person who purchased the firearm from GES (Girlfriends Estate Sales INC), your name must be on the receipt.
7. In the event of a NICS delay, you will be informed of when you may pick up your firearm.
8. In the event of a DENY, firearm will be returned to GES. Transfer fee will not be refunded, and any refund from GES will be at their discretion. NO REFUNDS, so only purchase if you know you will pass.