- Cash only. No checks.
- Sales Tax WILL be collected. If you do not wish to pay tax bring your resellers certificate **Dealers please bring a copy to each sale. (This means I need a copy to keep at each sale) Thanks.
- Pricing information or any other questions will not be available prior to the sale. We are busy setting up!!
- NO PHONE INFO GIVEN.
- Not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- You will need to haul your own items, DO NOT ASK OUR STAFF!
- No refunds or returns. All sales are final.
- Hold areas in main room while you shop. Please be sure you want something before placing it on hold. This is like marriage, a commitment. If you hold something you bought it.
- All VALUABLES REMOVED FROM SITE AND BROUGHT IN THE MORNING OF SALE
- Please note for security purposes that the sites address will not be always be posted on Friday some sales address will be posted 3 hours prior to sale. Neighbors will be notified as well as law enforcement of the sale dates and times.
- If you start a list we will honor it if you are all there.
- Security on site prior and during sale.
Today Sunday 9-3. 637 NW 84th St Seattle 98117. CASH ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sales tax will be collected, if you do not wish to pay tax please bring a copy of your resellers cert. 50% off when we open some items exempt from this.
3 floors OLD Ballard!! Gorgeous antique armoire from an old hotel in Vienna. Tons of antique Blue Willow, antique quilts, rugs, antique furniture and so much more. House of treasures!! 60+ years in this amazing home. Here are some of the highlights:
Family lived in this fabulous old Ballard home for many years. They were world travelers and purchased many of the antiques abroad and locally. Some have original price tags on them. This is 3 floors full of treasures! Huge collection of Blue Willow from antique to vintage. England to Japan several tables full. Enough Blue Willow to open a store. Unique pieces. Johnson Brothers Willow in red transfer. Huge antique inkwell collection.
Antique oil paintings. Tons of art including prints, etchings, oils paintings and more. Turkish silk prayer rug with original paperwork (1995).
The most amazing armoire with carved heads and intricate detailing. This was purchased in Vienna and crated over with some other wonderful treasures. Persian rug. Duncan Phyfe table (no chairs). Vintage curio. Old paper & photos. Many books including Seattle and local government some signed.
Lots of paper and old photos and postcards. Some nice designer clothing and hats for women mostly size medium. Mens tux. Many men's ties.
Tons of CDS. Records mostly easy listening and some jazz. Antique school regulator clock. Antique letter boxes. Sterling silver jewelry including many rings, necklaces, bracelets and more, some cuff links, pocket several men's watches and more. Crystal and silverplate. Kitchen full of partial dish sets including Dansk and Mikasa (vintage).
Vintage Hull art pottery. Majolica. Antique secretary. Antique fireplace set.Antique quilt collection. Hudson 4 point green blanket with original tag. Antique corner cabinet. Vintage Japanese dolls. Some tools including yard tools. Christmas items, Shelving. Some fabrics and scraps. Tons more!! 3 floors full. Alarmed house with security on site as well as cameras. This is an amazing sale!! Don't miss this one!!