- Cash only. No checks.
- Sales Tax WILL be collected. If you do not wish to pay tax bring your resellers certificate **Dealers please bring a copy to each sale. (This means I need a copy to keep at each sale) Thanks.
- Pricing information or any other questions will not be available prior to the sale. We are busy setting up!!
- NO PHONE INFO GIVEN.
- Not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- You will need to haul your own items, DO NOT ASK OUR STAFF!
- No refunds or returns. All sales are final.
- Hold areas in main room while you shop. Please be sure you want something before placing it on hold. This is like marriage, a commitment. If you hold something you bought it.
- All VALUABLES REMOVED FROM SITE AND BROUGHT IN THE MORNING OF SALE
- Please note for security purposes that the sites address will not be always be posted on Friday some sales address will be posted 3 hours prior to sale. Neighbors will be notified as well as law enforcement of the sale dates and times.
- If you start a list we will honor it if you are all there.
- Security on site prior and during sale.
Today Sunday 9-3. 3048 86th Ave NE Seattle 98115. CASH ONLY!!!! Sales tax will be collected, if you do not wish to pay tax please bring a copy of you resellers cert for our files. 50% off when we open. Most items are 50% off. A few items will be discounted. Clocks will be 25% off until noon then 50%. Jewelry 25% off when we open then 50% off at noon.
Get ready for the most incredible sale!! We have waited a million years for this AMAZING SALE!!!!!! This will be a 2 week prep as there is SO MUCH GREAT STUFF packed into this home. We can't currently walk among the treasures as they are piled from floor to ceiling. Some of the fabulous things are an antique collection of clocks, antique pottery all sorts (family was friends with Laguna pottery and bought and bought and bought). Prints, paintings, MCM. Eclectic books. African art. So much amazing stuff. We are totally thrilled to do this sale. Here are some of the amazing highlights:
This family was way into collecting antiques. There is over 60 years of accumulated eclectic treasures. Antique clock collection tons of vintage and antique clocks including Chelsea, Windsor, Ansonia, Sessions, weighted banjo clocks, case clocks, regulator clocks and more.. Tons of antique and vintage pottery including Van Briggle, Fiesta, McCoy, Nemadji, Evans, Franciscan and more.
Franciscan Gladding McBean HUGE set of Wheat dishes and more. Tons of 1970's studio pottery face mugs, jars and more. Tons of 1950's & 1960's pottery, planters and figures. African paintings. African carvings from the Congo. Carved chairs, drum (used for communication), figures and more.
Tons of art. Tons. Some of the paintings include the following artists James Ross, Anne Grgich, John Peers and more. Native American items. Fulper pottery lamp. The coolest of cool Mid Century Modern lamp. Slot machine. Large flat screen TV. Tons of Fostoria American. Tubes (tube radios etc). Antique and vintage lamps. MCM chairs. 2 Some fishing. Clock parts. Antique dressers.
Tons of eclectic books. Including signed, vintage and more. A signed copy of Jim Woodring "Seeing Things". Large selection of vintage and antique African Art including carved antique wood figurals and so much more. The family lived in the Congo back in the 1960's and bought. We haven't ever seen this much in one sale. Tons of jewelry including Amber, sterling, watches, rhinestones, bagged lots and so much more. Pocket watches and a bag of many pocket watch parts. Outdoor furniture. Nice Persian and Turkish carpets (need a serious cleaning).
Tons of original art. Listed artists, prints, framed art and more. Guest cabin full of goodies including 2 twin beds, mini fridge, small flat screen, antique "cabin" furniture and more. Vintage Pachinko machines. Records mostly 45's. Tons of Cd's. Some DVDs. Vintage Danish Modern dining table and chair set. Antique and vintage rugs. Murano clown collection. Full kitchen. Tons of vintage Nippon and Japan pottery.
Huge full kitchen. Jadite. Bird cages. Saltwater fish tanks. Downstairs is full of tools and all sorts of treasures. Garage with tools. Did I mention tons of pottery? Tons and tons. Outdoor tools, chemicals and more. We keep finding treasures. This house is a "hoarder" house and it is so jammed. There will be something for everyone. There is no way to list everything as we will keep unveiling treasures until the day of the sale! Digger garage and digger basement. Security on site as well as cameras.