- Cash only. No checks.
- Sales Tax WILL be collected. If you do not wish to pay tax bring your resellers certificate **Dealers please bring a copy to each sale. (This means I need a copy to keep at each sale) Thanks.
- Pricing information or any other questions will not be available prior to the sale. We are busy setting up!!
- NO PHONE INFO GIVEN.
- Not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- You will need to haul your own items, DO NOT ASK OUR STAFF!
- No refunds or returns. All sales are final.
- Hold areas in main room while you shop. Please be sure you want something before placing it on hold. This is like marriage, a commitment. If you hold something you bought it.
- All VALUABLES REMOVED FROM SITE AND BROUGHT IN THE MORNING OF SALE
- Please note for security purposes that the sites address will not be always be posted on Friday some sales address will be posted 3 hours prior to sale. Neighbors will be notified as well as law enforcement of the sale dates and times.
- If you start a list we will honor it if you are all there.
- Security on site prior and during sale.
Today Sunday 9-3. 4664 84th Ave SE Mercer Island 98040. CASH ONLY!!!!!!!!! Sales tax will be collected, if you do not wish to pay tax please bring a copy of your resellers cert for us to keep. 50% off when we open, some items exempt from this.
60+ years in same house. This house is awesome as are the contents!! 2 floors of treasures include a Thonet bentwood settee, antique oak captains desk, tons of antiques, ethnic fabrics, glassware, full kitchen, Turkish/Persian carpets and so much more. Do not miss this amazing sale!! Here are some of the highlights of this amazing "tree house": 60+ years in same house!! Large 2 floor house is packed full. Old Mercer Island at it's finest!!
Rare Thonet table and bench. Rare Thonet Art Nouveau Perroquet coat rack. MCM pottery including Martz.
Record albums. Wedgwood china set. Mexican ceramics. MCM day bed in teak. Antique 4 poster spindle double bed. Jane Wherrette pottery. Antique ship's desk with matching Persian/Turkish carpets.
Spinet Baldwin Acrosonic upright vintage piano. Vintage stereo equipment. Cd's. Quilts. Tons of kitchen including small appliances, colorful dishes, pots & pans, glassware and more. Baskets. Lamps. Tons of art. TONS!!!!!!! Paintings, prints and more.
Books including antique, vintage and newer. Old yearbooks. Items from UofW. Stained glass. 2 possibly Edward Wormley chairs. Antique Eastlake cabinets and bed frame. WW2 military items. Lots of colorful linens. Many assorted Thonet side chairs some as is. Tons of gorgeous colorful ethnic clothes for ladies in size 8-10. Many Chicos, Talbots and more. Some vintage ladies (70's and 80's). Some men's clothing as well. Shoes, scarves, handbags and more. She loved textiles and there are tons of antique vintage fabrics, scarves and more. Lots of colored hand blown glass, vases and lamps. Some tools. Outdoor items.
Old photo tin types. 2 Dorothy Cutter original paintings. Black leather sofa. 2 twin beds. 3 RC Gorman signed prints. Great kitchen items. Ethnic and colorful pillows. Luggage. Tons of jewelry including an amazing Navajo Lynda Begay sterling and turquoise bracelet. TONS of sterling with stones earrings, bracelets necklaces and more plus watches and many bagged lots. Christmas. Office supplies. So much more!!! Large home with 2 floors packed full. Do not miss this fabulous sale!! Security as well as alarmed house with cameras. Do not miss this sale!!!