- Cash only. No checks.
- Sales Tax WILL be collected. If you do not wish to pay tax bring your resellers certificate **Dealers please bring a copy to each sale. (This means I need a copy to keep at each sale) Thanks.
- Pricing information or any other questions will not be available prior to the sale. We are busy setting up!!
- NO PHONE INFO GIVEN.
- Not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- You will need to haul your own items, DO NOT ASK OUR STAFF!
- No refunds or returns. All sales are final.
- Hold areas in main room while you shop. Please be sure you want something before placing it on hold. This is like marriage, a commitment. If you hold something you bought it.
- All VALUABLES REMOVED FROM SITE AND BROUGHT IN THE MORNING OF SALE
- Please note for security purposes that the sites address will not be always be posted on Friday some sales address will be posted 3 hours prior to sale. Neighbors will be notified as well as law enforcement of the sale dates and times.
- If you start a list we will honor it if you are all there.
- Security on site prior and during sale.
Today Sunday 9-3. 22809 116th Ave SE Kent 98031. CASH ONLY!!!!!!!!!! Sales tax will be collected, if you do not wish to pay tax bring a copy of your resellers cert for our files. 50% off when we open, some items exempt from this.
WOW!! This is an amazing sale 70+ years. One house and 2 outbuildings PACKED FULL of antique treasures!!! House has antique oak furniture, Roseville, depression glass, . Outbuildings have lots of auto stuff! Tools, scrap metal, wood crates, fishing and more. Gentleman of the home was a huge collector of everything. Here are some of the highlights:
This is a digger sale. This house is packed. Outbuildings are packed. This is not set up like we usual as there is TOO MUCH GREAT STUFF!! The house is not clean (gets award for being the dustiest house!!) but worth it as there are so many treasures. Not everything will be priced (this does not mean free).
There is WAY too much amazing stuff here. There is not much light in the outbuildings so dress appropriately (gloves if you need them) and bring a flashlight. 70+ years of collecting! Roseville, many pieces of McCoy, Weller, Watt, Fiesta, Hull, Harlequin and more.
Antique quilts. 2 Indian baskets including 1 Salish. Many pieces of antique furniture, some "as is". Vintage Schwinn bikes including a Typhoon and an American. Some records and 78's. Musical gear including vintage Hohner accordion, Bundy trumpet, Maria Grassi flute and rare wood Cadet clarinet.
TONS of Christmas including Hallmark, coca cola, Campbells soup and more. Jadeite, depression glass, pink Sharon, bakelite. Fostoria pink and blue milk glass. Old vintage frames and old vintage prints. Paper, ephemera, photos and more. Tons of grocery store advertising items. Cookie jars. Full kitchen. Some vintage clothing including vintage "granny panties", girdles and more. Tons of rusty gold! Chairs, old oak fridge.
Tons of antique furniture. TONS! Scrap metal. Leitz compass. Wheelchair scooters. Old boy scout. HO advertising trains. Tons of paper, ephemera, valentines, old magazines, photos and more. Antique mesh bag & beaded bag.
Tons of jewelry including some sterling, watches, rhinestones, bagged lots and more. Vintage scales. Stamp collection. Tons of plush toys. Lots of Disney collectibles. SO MUCH STUFF. DIGGER FOR DAYS.
**There are 2 outbuildings with lots of treasures including: Many model T parts. Oil cans. Many car parts including hubcaps, carburetors, wheels, partial motors and more. Model A engines, wire wheels, oxygen and acetylene welding outfit, air compressor, lots of other car parts. Tons of really good 2 x 4 wood and wood beams. Piles of it. Firewood, many cords. Coats tire machine model 2020.
*******To those going in the outbuildings BRING BOXES. There is no actual hold areas so you will need to bring boxes or tarps in which to hold your items. You will need to start 2 lists as one will be to get in the outside part with outbuildings and the other will be for the house. Be prepared to spend time digging. There is so much more. Tons of stuff. Way too much to list. Vintage extravaganza!! Security on site as well as cameras and alarmed house.
DO NOT MISS this amazing sale!!