- Cash only. No checks.
- Sales Tax WILL be collected. If you do not wish to pay tax bring your resellers certificate **Dealers please bring a copy to each sale. (This means I need a copy to keep at each sale) Thanks.
- Pricing information or any other questions will not be available prior to the sale. We are busy setting up!!
- NO PHONE INFO GIVEN.
- Not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- You will need to haul your own items, DO NOT ASK OUR STAFF!
- No refunds or returns. All sales are final.
- Hold areas in main room while you shop. Please be sure you want something before placing it on hold. This is like marriage, a commitment. If you hold something you bought it.
- All VALUABLES REMOVED FROM SITE AND BROUGHT IN THE MORNING OF SALE
- Please note for security purposes that the sites address will not be always be posted on Friday some sales address will be posted 3 hours prior to sale. Neighbors will be notified as well as law enforcement of the sale dates and times.
- If you start a list we will honor it if you are all there.
- Security on site prior and during sale.
Today Sunday 9-3. 22606 2nd Dr SE Bothell 98021. CASH ONLY!!!!!!!!!!! Sales tax will be collected. If you do not wish to pay tax please bring a copy of your resellers cert for us to keep. 50% off when we open at 9. Some items exempt from this.
HUGE home packed (hoarder) with treasures, antiques, tools and so much more. This sale is so overwhelming it will take us 2 weeks just to go through and set up. There is so many treasures. Floor to ceiling! Vintage camera collection, lots of tools, many rooms full of tools. Couple was a huge fan of Bushell's autions and even have receipts from back in the day. Watt pottery, china and so much more. These people never threw anything away. Great uncle and other family members stored things in this house. This is a step back in time. Here are some of the many highlights:
This house is PACKED full. Many things won't be priced as there is SO MUCH STUFF. Total digger treasure hunt. This couple loved to shop and there are several generations here, none of which threw anything away. Something for everyone. Mid Century Modern lounge chairs, lamps and more. Lane Perception Mid Century end tables and mirror. Lots of Mid Century glass including Blenko and Murano. 2 Dux Mid Century lounge chairs. 4 pieces of vintage Rookwood. Cut glass, crystal and more. Apron collection Milk crates.
Antique and vintage advertising boxes. Antique gorgeous oak curio cabinet. Full kitchen. China and teacups. Victorian cut glass, crystal and more. oil cans. Tons of tools. Huge tool room. Tools for jewelry making. Tons of jewelry mostly sterling GORGEOUS huge pieces signed. Some of the best sterling we have seen. Super cool tie bars also sterling with stones and shirt stays. Gorgeous one of a kind pieces. Rhinestones, tons of vintage TONS of costume, bagged lots and jewelry making supplies.
Semi precious stones, rocks and crystals. Lady of the house made exquisite jewelry back in the day so there is a lot of supplies, beads, stones tools and more. Jewelry making tools and drills. Custom made antique pool table made with quartersawn oak, leather trims and slate. All the extras come with including pool cues/balls and more. Antique paintings and mirrors. Pipe collection. Antique paintings and prints.
Books including vintage/antique. Blankets including camp and Pendleton. Huge amounts of antique/vintage maps, ephemera, postcards and more. Vintage aprons. Tons of 1960's nick nacks. MCM lighting.
Military items including patches pins and more. Flight suit (black label) emblems and more. Mostly Korean war. Lapidary. Books. Tons and some Seattle World's Fair items. Antique Victorian chairs. Lots of men's clothing in XL and XXL. Hawaiian shirts including vintage. Some ladies vintage including vintage purses, cool 1960's dress, aprons and more. Tons of linens including antique tablecloths, every day linens and more. Tons of Christmas including vintage. Tons of crafts, fabrics, tons of yarn, patterns and more.
2 large vintage safe's (VERY HEAVY). Many Persian carpets. Trunks. Great uncle was an amazing artist and made pottery, jewelry and more. TOOLS TOOLS TOOLS and more TOOLS. Metal lathe with all the parts (boxes full), wood lathe, power tools, hand tools and so much more. Guys this is for you!!! Huge nail bin from hardware store. Antique curio cabinet quartersawn oak, antique art deco cabinet and more. Electronics. Camera collection. Office supplies, vintage calculators and more. Tapestries. Cat collectibles. Owls. Candles, macrame and more. Tons of crafting including tons of yarn, fabrics, sewing notions and more. One cabinet sewing machine.
Everything you could possibly imagine and more. We keep finding stuff. Be prepared to dig. Be prepared to find treasures and please be patient. This is a GREAT sale!! Security on site as well as alarm system and cameras. This is a great sale PACKED FULL!! ** PARKING IS "LIMITED". You can park in designated area in small field by house. You can also park up to the driveway and on one side of lane. There is additional parking on 3rd.