StillGoode AuctionsAuctioneer License: 16821 Follow
December 2022 Week 1 Online Auction
- 1 / 10
- 2 / 10
- 3 / 10
- 4 / 10
- 5 / 10
- 6 / 10
- 7 / 10
- 8 / 10
- 9 / 10
- 10 / 10
Photos 1 - 10 of 10
You are now leaving EstateSales.org
Please note that Craigslist has stopped allowing external images as well as most html tags in their "for sale" listings. Your template will still have a full link to your sale and your sale photo gallery.Preview your Craigslist template
- Go to Craigslist and find your city.
- Under For Sale, click on the Garage Sale category.
- Click on the Post link in the upper right corner of the page.
- Choose the Garage Sale category and then select your area. Craigslist doesn't have an Estate Sale category and this is the closest match.
- Add the title of your sale and the location.
- Add your email address and keep it anonymous to prevent spam.
- Copy & Paste the html code below into the Posting Description text box.
- Click Continue to add photos and publish your sale. You will receive a confirmation email from Craigslist to verify the sale. Activate your sale by clicking the link in your email and your done!
- Craigslist allows you to re-post your ad every 48 hours. Re-post any sooner and your ad may be subject to removal.