We give numbers out one hour before we open so those that have been waiting the longest are the first to get in. All sales are final, inspect your selections before you purchase. We cannot help you with moving large items.
MARCH 31 & APRIL 1
FRIDAY 10 AM - 6 PM
SATURDAY 9 AM - 4 PM (HALF PRICE!)
113 LEE CIRCLE
ROCKPORT, TX 78382
I am excited to be in Rockport, TX with a truly outstanding Estate Sale overlooking the golf course just a few streets past the Rockport Country Club!
Here you will find an extremely rare antique tall clock, 19th century Staffordshire, wonderful linens, great patio furniture, lovely furs, incredible ladies' fashions and accessories, Majolica, and even the house will be for sale soon.
Below are almost 200 photos to give you a peek of what is there.
See you at the Estate Sale,
P.S. I ADDED A FEW MORE PHOTOS ON WEDNESDAY OF THE MAJOLICA, STAFFORDSHIRE, COSTUME JEWELRY (the box of Majolica we found in the kitchen pantry is very similar to what we had in Austin last week, they must have been friends!)
"You never know what you'll find!"
- E. Le Cercle de Vere antique tall clock
- 19th Century Staffordshire figurines
- 19th & 20th Century Majolica
- Reproduction bronzes
- Large still life oil paintings
- Ceramic roosters including Vietri
- High back queen size iron poster bed
- Decorative wall mirrors
- Lamps & side tables
- Readers, self help, Bibles, coffee table books
- Wicker patio furniture (covered patio)
- Vintage iron patio set
- Yard art & decor
- Antique armoire
- Red BBQ grill
- King size poster bed
- Marble top night stands
- Matching dresser
- Full length ladies' mink from Sakowitz
- Mink vest
- Angora jacket
- Ladies' fashions & accessories:
- Neiman Marcus, Ralph Lauren, C. Klein, Vera, Guess, Kors
- Costume jewelry
- Linens, decor pillows, comforters
- Utility wagon perfect for the beach!
- Outstanding kitchenware
- Modern love seat
- Iron & glass cocktail table
- "Griffin" glass top dining table (needs touch up!)
- Fabulous Christmas decor & lots of it!
- Gardening tools
- And these are just the highlights!