Bidding starts at $1! The pickup will be on Friday 6/18 from 3pm-7pm.
Bidding Terms & Conditions:
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) at the designated time or making shipping arrangements. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
2. Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance for large furniture is NOT available.
3. All items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
4. A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid amount when invoiced.
5. We have made every effort to describe Lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS, and where is. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
6. Listings times have a soft close. Extra time may be added to ending times to allow bidders more time to win. This will give you time to receive an outbid notification and place a higher bid and mimics what happens in a live auction where the auctioneer asks for any last bids before making the sale.
Share this sale
This sale has something for everyone...unique rustic pottery, Mikasa china, vintage clocks, tools, electronics, jewelry, and a beautiful collection of cat figurines including Swarovski, Birks and Harmony Kingdom.
Online bidding for this auction is hosted on an external website that is not operated by EstateSales.org. By clicking "OK" below, you will leave EstateSales.org and be redirected to the external website.