Cash or Credit Card. Please bring your own help to move heavy items. Thanks!
* Kitchen: China (Pattern is Gold Standard - 12 piece setting), Stemware, Corningware, Flatware, baking pans, hammered aluminum serving dishes, travel plates
* Books - Agatha Christie paperbacks, Hardy Boys, Happy Hollisters, Bobbsey Twins, other contemporary fiction and mystery books.
* Appliances: Refrigerator, Kenmore Washer and Dryer, Sharp Microwave, small kitchen appliances
* Vintage Board games (Mineralogy, Microchem Lab), Vintage marbles, Vintage potholder loom
* Stereo equipment and speakers
* CD's, cassettes, and a few LP's
* Sony DVD VHS Player Model SLV350P
* Hand-held Oreck Vacuum
* Furniture: Men's Valet, Lamps, Mirrors, Leather Sofa, Leather Recliners & Ottoman, Coffee Table, End Tables, Dining table with wrought iron base (1 leaf and 6 side chairs), Love Seat (blue & white gingham), 4 Book cases, Wing back chair, 2 wooden carved chairs with leather seats, 3 wooden swivel bar stools with leather seats, twin bed, full bed.
* Vintage: Crib, bouncy chair, children's rocking chairs, children's folding chairs, lamps
* Artwork by Dolores Hays Landrum - a renowned Texas artist! Graduate of Alfred C. Glassell, Jr., School of Art of the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. For sale: landscapes, protraits, nudes, oils, pencil sketches, art supplies !!!
* Boy Scout memorabilia: Mugs, tents, framed puzzle of badges
* Christmas and Halloween decorations
* Vintage Yogi Bear and Booboo !!! And other bears!
* Ladies clothes
* Office supplies
* Sporting Equipment: Baseball and Basketballs items.
* Garage Items: Ladders, Tools, lawn equipment
* Antique Collectibles: Fans, Metal Butter churn, bicycle, wooden explosive box (empty!), antique radios, Radio Super Wagon, Trailbreaker Sled (for when it snows in Houston!)