Dates & Times (US/Central)
- Fri, Sep 17, 2021 10:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sat, Sep 18, 2021 10:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sun, Sep 19, 2021 10:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in another great Antique Eclectic Props (AEP) Estate Sale!
Recommended by CDC and state guidelines regarding COVID 19 will be followed during this sale.
CUSTOMERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE MASKS OR FACE COVERING AND SOCIAL DISTANCE
SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE ENCOURAGED. THERE WILL BE HAND SANITIZER AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS. WE ALLOW A LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE AT ONE TIME. A TIME LIMIT MAY BE IMPOSED ON EACH GROUP OF SHOPPERS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION!
Please note the following:
- We accept cash, credit/debit card, Zelle/Venmo/PayPal. We do not accept checks. You must show a Valid ID card and phone number for all credit & phone app payments.
- NO Children allowed, NO large handbags or strollers allowed.
- We do not charge a fee for using a card * MINIMUM PURCHASE $15.00 on all credit card transactions.
- Please do not obstruct any driveway or park on the grass. Follow the proper parking regulations.
- Please bring help to load any heavy or large items purchased at the sale. Buyers are responsible for the removal of large items. If you plan on purchasing a large or heavy item, please bring adequate help, as AEP employees are not available to load challenging items.
- Purchased items must be removed from the property prior to closing the last day of the sale unless a prior arrangement has been made.
- We will utilize “sold tags” if you wish to purchase large items. Please write your name and phone number on the sold tag. Then, remove the bottom portion of the perforated tag.
- We do not allow the use of any sold stickers other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. Once the sold sticker is placed, you are then obligated to purchase that item. Please do not hoard items to weed through later.
- Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. All items are sold "AS IS". You are welcome to test the working condition of electronic items on site.
- We do not make guarantees regarding the operational or cosmetic condition of items sold and we do not offer refunds.
- You may “MAKE AN OFFER” on items priced over $50. Ask the manager for an offer sheet. Your offer must be for at least 60% of the asking price or more (e.g. offer on a $100 table would have to be $60 or more). We will call you the evening before the last day of the sale to inform you if you have the highest offer. You must pay for the item before we open on the last day of the sale and pick up or arrange a time to pick up your item(s) at that time.
- There will be NO DISCOUNTS or MARK DOWNS given during weekend 1
- NO DISCOUNTS for Pre-sale by appointment Preview purchases.
- If anyone is caught stealing, the proper authorities will be contacted.
- Doors will open at the published time, not before.
- If needed, we will hand out numbers approximately 1 to 1.5 hours before we open each day to coordinate orderly entry. Remember you must be wearing a face mask to enter.
- If you pick up an item and decide not to buy it, please place the item back where you found it.
- Please be careful while shopping. If you break or damage an item, you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
- Please respect the property. Do not bring food or drinks into the home.
- We do not provide pricing information prior to the start of a sale. (unless advertised otherwise)
- Shoppers are responsible for their own safety. AEP Estate Sales, the Homeowner, are not responsible for any injury or liability that may occur during the estate sale.
- Public restrooms will not be available for public use at the sale.
- Please do not block the neighbor’s driveways or mailboxes.
- HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES!
A RESERVE price is the minimum amount the seller is willing to sell an item for. If the RESERVE price isn't met, the item won't be sold. ... If you bid below the reserve price, you'll see a "RESERVE not met" message. This means that even if you're the highest bidder at the end of the auction, you won't win the item. RESERVE PRICE WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED prior or during sale.
Please DO NOT Pay YOUR Invoice at end of Auction.
BIDDING: Within 72 hours of close of Auction an invoice will be sent to email on file.
A Credit Card is required to be on file to bid. If you do not have a credit card on file your bids will be cancelled.
PAYMENTS: Payment will be required electronically, with no exceptions and you will be required to have a form of payment online with Estatesales.org, Cash is accepted on local pickup only.
All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchant-ability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. Prospective bidders are strongly advised to email AEP with questions on any lots in which they are interested before bidding.
Within 48 hours of auction closing AEP will charge credit card on file for items & shipping.
If you are having difficulty making your payment, please call 409-761-0010. We are happy to help.
SHIPPING: & HANDLING: Jewelry items CAN be shipped to purchasers IF buyer pays shipping and handling cost quoted after auction ends. If you would like a quote on shipping cost before bidding, please allow 24 hours prior to bid closing time to request a quote. Noting what items you are bidding on. We make every attempt to keep your shipping costs down by combining shipments on multiple items won. It may take us 1-4 days to add shipping cost on invoice.
20% Buyers Premium will be added
3% Credit Card Processing will be added
ALL ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING unless we mark: We ship USPS. If you item is large and requires freight shipping we do use UPS / FED Ex in those instances.
If you are local and are picking up your items please message AEP so we can coordinate a date & time. We will message you with pickup location & instruction.
Ships from USPS or UPS Flat Rate or Ground Shipping
Ships 2-5 days from date of payment.
Please check your email/spam for tracking email. Tracking is added to your invoice.
Most items ship in bubble envelope or USPS Small Flat Rate Box
WE COMBINE SHIPPING
LOCAL PICK UP: We do offer local pick up for any items being auctioned. All items must be scheduled for pickup date & time. If you are paying at pick up we do accept credit and cash. If paying with credit please advise prior to pickup that is how you will be paying.
RETURNS: Typically we will not allow returns or exchanges, but if you can provide evidence that the item was not as advertised we will be willing to exchange for store credit if the item is returned (at buyer’s expense) in the condition it was in when it left our possession.
75% OFF TODAY
Houston Estate Sale, Clearlake Area, Beautiful Furniture, Artwork, Appliances, Books, Maps
FACE MASK REQUIRED TO ENTER - ENFORCED
- Futon Bed
- Apple 20" IMac G5 Computer (password needs reset)
- Musical Instrument - Xylophone & African Drum SOLD
- French Cycles Gitane Racing Bike
- Queen & Full Beds 1 BED SOLD
- Yamaha Keyboard
- LP's, (Mostly Jazz) DVD's, CD's, Cassettes
- Costume Jewelry
- Apple Lap Top Computers (2) Not working
- Stackable GAS Washer & Dryer LG Sensor Dry, LG Direct Drive
- Big Screen VIZO 55" TV, 2-3 older TV's SOLD
- Electronics, Techniques, Turn-Table, VHS Players, Sony Blue Ray, DVD Players
- Rock & Mineral Books
- Outdoor furniture
- Men's Clothing (Levis)
- Refrigerator - Amana
- Cast Iron Table
- Leather Couch & Love Seat
- Bookshelves (2 of 7 SOLD)
- Pots & Pans
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Houston, TX
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 122 photos