Credit Cards, Debit, Other: PayPal
Dates & Times (US/Central)Bidding starts to close:
Bid Range Increment $1 to $100 $1 $100 to $250 $5 $250 to $1000 $10 $1000 to $2000 $25 $2000 to $5000 $50 $5000 and up $100
Terms & Conditions
It is our priority to protect both our buyers and our staff. No more than 3 clients (and 2 staff members) will be allowed in the house at one time. There will be no exceptions to this. Please remember to wash your hands before arriving, sanitize before checking in and maintain a safe distance of 6 ft. from other attendees and staff members.
All buyers picking up from the home must schedule a pick up appointment via Sign Up Genius.
Please bring tools, boxes, packing materials and whatever help you need to disassemble and load. We are unable to help pack or load items due to liability concerns.
Out of Town Buyers: Once you pay, please email Rnorris@caringtransitions.com confirming that you want your item shipped. Please also confirm your shipping address and phone number.
We accept payment through PayPal (no account necessary). Payment is due upon receipt. All items must be paid for and payment must clear PayPal by 12 pm (noon) Sunday 10/18/20. Payment using debit/credit card over the phone is also acceptable. If at any time during the process you have questions, Caring Transitions can be reached at (214) 470-1956 (after 8:00 am AND BEFORE 5:00PM) or via email at Rnorris@caringtransitions.net. We will do our best to respond quickly to inquiries, but cannot guarantee response time of less than 24 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to better protect our customers, clients and staff, we are implementing a temporary suspension on all previews until further notice. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
Rules for Bidding - by bidding on this auction, you agree to these terms.
Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made PRIOR shipping arrangements. Please Note: We are not able to accommodate early, late or alternative days for pick up. Items not picked up during the scheduled pick up hours may result in those items being forfeited by the winning bidder.
On the day of pick-up you must bring your own moving materials; dollies, boxes, packing materials, and muscles. Loading assistance is not available. Some items may be located up or downstairs.
Please do not create your own invoice! Wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying. Our team can create invoices that group multiple lots on one invoice, this makes everyone's life easier, we promise!
Payments must be made by deadline listed above. You can pay via Paypal by using the checkout feature in your account or by calling with a credit card.
IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID BY THE DEADLINE, YOUR ITEMS WILL BE RESOLD TO THE NEXT HIGHEST BIDDER AND YOUR FUTURE BIDDING PRIVILEGES WILL BE REVOKED.
All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped.
If you require shipping you must let us know before the pickup date. Please send an email to Rnorris@CaringTransitions.com so we know not to expect you at pick up.
Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. Once your invoice is paid, and you have contacted us regarding needing shipping your items will be delivered to our local UPS partner for estimated PACKING AND SHIPPING COST!! Depending on the size of the sale and amount of shipping, it may be several days after pickup before you receive your shipping invoice.
The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice.
Items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold. If items are transported to a different location due to failure to pick up during the scheduled time, a $20 per lot transport fee will be charged.
A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the bid amount. 8.25% sales tax will also be charged to the sales price. If you are a tax-exempt buyer, please contact in advance of your purchase to provide necessary forms.
We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS with no refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
Sign Up will be required through sign up genius on winning invoice.
Thank you for supporting a family in transition.
Payment is due immediately and must be paid by payment must clear PayPal by 12 pm (noon) Sunday 10/18/20.
PICKUP TIME: Tuesday 10/20/20, between 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm
A separate e-mail from Sign-up Genius will be sent! Once PAYMENT IS MADE, you can select your time slot!
Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available. Some items may be located in the basement or second floor. Please bring boxes or totes for smaller items to carry away.
Bidding starts at $1 with NO RESERVES!
Bidding Terms & Conditions:
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
2. If you bid, you MUST be available, or arrange for, the pickup of your purchases on the scheduled pickup date, unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
3. Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is NOT available. Some items may be located on a 2nd floor, basement or out-building.
2. Invoices are emailed to winning Bidders once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
3. Full payment must be made by noon the day after bidding ends. You will have the option to pay with PayPal as the first option or use a Debit or Credit Card as the second option after you click to check out.
4. If we do not hear from you by the payment deadline, your items will forfeited & resold to the next highest bidder. Additionally, your bidding privileges will be revoked.
5. Shipping is available for SOME ITEMS at the Buyer's expense. We use UPSl. $10 in handling charges will be added to your sales invoice.
6. Not all Lots can be shipped. If you require shipping, please send an email before bidding to Rnorris@caringtransitions.com (be sure to hyper link email) to inquire and let us know you will need shipping.
7. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. Items to be shipped cannot be removed from the Estate without Payment. Therefore, if Total Payment is not received before the Local Pickup date & time, the items will be forfeited and bidding privileges may be revoked.
8. The exact address of the scheduled pickup will be on the invoice e-mailed after the auction closes.
9. All items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
10. A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid amount when invoiced.
11. We have made every effort to describe Lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS, and where is. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
12. Listings times have a soft close. Extra time may be added to ending times to allow bidders more time to win. This will give you time to receive an outbid notification and place a higher bid and mimics what happens in a live auction where the auctioneer asks for any last bids before making the sale.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Lewisville, TX