Cash preferred. Credit cards accepted with $50.00 minimum. Prices are NOT available prior to the sale, but we will be happy to answer questions regarding measurements, color, etc.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17 - 10 AM - 5 PM
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18 - 10 AM - 5 PM
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19 - 10 AM - 5 PM
Part One of a two part sale in Double Oak. This time around we are
selling the contents of the garage, barn and shed. Contents of the
house will be sold at a later date to be determined. We're doubling up
with a sale in Colleyville this weekend as well.
Our client was a custom home builder and collector of many things!
Tools aplenty and lots of car related items. I usually don't publish
photos until everything is set, but I wanted to give you an idea of how
much we will be dealing with this week.
Lots of details and photos will be forthcoming. Keep checking back with
Motorized & pedal cars:
Rollplay 12v Jaguar - motorized child's ride-in
12v white convertible ride-in
Prestige Mini Motors - 506 SEI Turbo ride-in
In Step pedal car
Pedal pick-up truck
Pedal Car Classics tow truck - State Farm 80th Anniversary
- Vintage cast iron stop sign bases
- Vintage car club trophies
- Antique & vintage dug bottles - including Ippy brown bottle
- Vintage luggage - Samsonite
- Christmas - some vintage - ceramic lighted Christmas tree and church,
dishes, Santa, Nativity sets, ornaments
- Fossil Cruise-O-Matic limited edition collector's watch
- 1936 "Motor" magazine, other older car magazines & publications
- Vintage light fixtures
- Vintage car racing sets
- Slide/movie projection screens
- Vintage telephones - rotary dial, giant number
- WalD basket