Prices are firm on Friday -- dickering can start on Saturday, with deep discounts in the afternoon as everything must go. CASH preferred, will accept credit cards over $50. WE ARE REQUIRED TO CHARGE SALES TAX. Please be prepared to pay 8.25% in sales tax unless you have and bring a copy of your valid Texas resale certificate to the sale. Please do not bring children. Always a good idea to bring some wrap, bags or boxes with you, though we will have some onsite. Bring your own muscle too -- again we will have some help, but it's limited. SECURITY ON SITE.
A prominent Dallas businessman is combining homes, resulting in this eclectic sale of fine home furnishings, art, antiques and decor. With merchandise brought together from several homes, there's something for everyone, and every item is in pristine condition. This is not your grandmother's estate sale, but a great way to furnish your home or add to your collections for a fraction of retail prices.
- Bedroom Suite - White Pottery Barn
- Bedroom Suite - Sleigh Bed, Dresser, Chest
- Flat Screen Televisions
- Antiques - Porcelain (Old Paris, English), Crystal, Depression Era, Art Deco
- Royal Doulton Character Jugs
- Kitchen Tools, Glassware, Bakeware, Pots & Pans
- Silver (Sterling and Plate)
- Consoles, Tables, Desks
- Designer Chests, Quilted Front - Pair
- Lamps - Table and Floor
- Leather Recliners
- Books, Miscellaneous
- Pillows - Indoor and Outdoor Throw Pillows
- Linens - Peacock Alley, More
- Breakfast Table and Chairs
- Designer Gold Club Chairs & Coffee Table
- Art-- Signed Artist's Proofs (Abstracts) and original Cuban Oil Paintings, Mixed Media, Architectural Prints, Posters
- Mirrors, Home Decor, Lamps
- Several Flat Screen TVs
- Bedroom Suite - Queen size bed, end, chest of drawers
- Library Table
- Tall Metal Shelving - perfect indoors or out!
We are still getting this one finalized, so do look again for more photos and details later today or tomorrow.
We will limit the number of customers in at one time if necessary. Please, NO CHILDREN at this sale. Large items to be moved at the end of the day, preferably on Saturday but can make arrangements for Friday if required. Hold table near the register.