1. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION within 30 minutes of auction end regardless of when it is picked up.
2. Everything will be sold "AS IS, WHERE IS", with no guarantees of any kind, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
3. Every effort is made to "guard" merchandise throughout the auction; however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him/her immediately following his/her winning bid. Therefore, he/she is advised to further guard his/hers items at his/her own discretion.
4. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item he/she is bidding on. If he/she is unsure, he/she should inquire or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor "mistakes".
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller.
6. Items may be removed on the day of the auction until 5:00pm. All other pick-ups are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY !
TERMS OF SALE : Cash, Check (with Bank Letter of Guarantee); Visa, Mastercard or Discover
ONSITE - 3% Buyers Premium with 3% CASH DISCOUNT
Central Texas Auction Services, LLC is licensed and regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations. Any compliments or complaints should be directed to the Department at 920 Colorado Drive Austin, TX 78701 512-463-6599. T. Gallaway TX AUC LIC#12798, J. Parker TX AUC LIC#13930