1. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION within 30 minutes of auction
ending, regardless of when it is picked up.
2. Everything will be sold "AS IS, WHERE IS", with no guarantees of any kind, regardless of statement of
condition made from the auction block. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and
3. Every effort is made to "guard" merchandise throughout the auction; however, the bidder becomes
solely responsible for all items purchased by him immediately following his winning bid. Therefore, he is
advised to further guard his items at his own discretion.
4. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If he is unsure, he should inquire
or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be
expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his
client, the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct,
actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller.
6. Pick-up times start immediately following auction until 5pm and Sunday from 11AM-3PM. Any other
times will have to be by appointment only. Any items left past 5 days will be deemed abandoned and
become the property of CTAS. Please arrange your own shipper, we did not ship, although we will assist
in meeting your shipper at the property for pick up by appointment. Please call Holly at 254-718-5120
ext 1 for an appointment or email at email@example.com. Please make sure we reply that we
have received and confirm your appointment before showing up. All items are located at 212 E Loop
121, Belton, TX 76513.
TERMS OF SALE : Cash, Check (with Bank Letter of Guarantee); Visa, Mastercard or Discover
ONSITE - 13% Buyers Premium with 3% CASH DISCOUNT
ONLINE/PROXIBID - 18% Buyers Premium with 3% CASH DISCOUNT
Please see www.proxibid.com/ctas for online Terms and Conditions.
Central Texas Auction Services, LLC is licensed and regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and
Regulations. Any compliments or complaints should be directed to the Department at 920 Colorado
Drive Austin, TX 78701 512-463-6599. T. Gallaway TX AUC LIC#12798, J. Parker TX AUC LIC#13930
Preview: March 23, 2018 From 9AM-5PM
Auction: March 24, 2018 At 9AM
Live and Online
You are now leaving EstateSales.org
Follow Central Texas Auction Services, LLC