Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Central)
- Thu, Feb 7, 2019 8:00AM - 3:00PM
- Fri, Feb 8, 2019 8:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sat, Feb 9, 2019 8:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sun, Feb 10, 2019 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
Please read the guidelines below, as this estate sale will be handled slightly different than we are all accustomed to.
- This estate sale is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call to make an appointment. At that time the address and confirmed time will be provided.
- PRE-SALE is AVAILABLE. A 10% Premium is added to the price for a PRE-SALE purchase. A Pre-sale can be made over the phone (sight unseen) with a credit card purchase. This is only for items purchased before the start of the sale.
- We accept OFFERS on any of the items, which will be considered on the final day of the sale.
- Payment plans are available for purchases over $5,000. 1/3 must be paid at the time of purchase to reserve item. Buyer will be billed second 1/3 payment 15 days after purchase and final 1/3 payments 30 days after purchase. All payments will need to be completed before the item is released to the buyer (items can be picked up or shipped prior agreement at the time of purchase). All payments made are not refundable. Payment plans will be executed through Square Installments.
- We SHIP nationally. Shipping will occur the week after the estate sale and there will be a shipping and handling charge.
Thursday and Friday: Full Price.
Saturday: 25% OFF
Sunday: On this day we will review any OFFERS made for items that may not have sold, and take into consideration. If we agree to sell at that price, we will reach out to you on Sunday to pick up, or obtain address to ship.
We accept credit cards and cash. No checks. No PayPal.
Any credit card amount; no credit card fee added.
8.25% sales tax added to price, if purchased in Texas.
All sales are final. Items sold as-is.
We will have wrapping paper.
We are accepting offers until 2:30 p.m. today. Call/text (512) 956-6212 or email us at email@example.com and place your silent offer/bid.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own one of these amazing pieces.
This story is a beautiful one. The journey of this couple through a love of baseball and art is apparent in the work that we are selling for them. Having surrounded himself in baseball and shadowing his mom when she went antiquing, this gentleman knows rich experiences and beloved items. A native of Puerto Rico, one comes to realize his love of baseball and friendships with team owners and baseball players through his extensive baseball collection. His mother's love of antique influence is apparent with the items that he purchased with his wife throughout his life; so much so, that one of his items was donated to the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center.
And their collection of art is breathtaking, once you realize you are looking at an etching by the renowned Spanish artist, Salvador Dali.
This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to purchase some high end items that took a lifetime to collect.
We are uploading pictures of a daily basis and plan to be completed by January 25th. Stay tuned, as we are uploading some amazing things!
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Austin, TX
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 328 photos