We give numbers out one hour before opening so those that have been waiting the longest are the first to enter.
FRIDAY 10 AM - 5 PM (25 % OFF!)
SATURDAY 9 AM - 4 PM (50 % OFF!)
It is with absolute honor that I invite you to a true adventure of an Estate Sale in Austin, there is even a "HOBBIT DOOR" leading into the bottom level of this 1875 home.
This is the estate of a well know scholar, author, historian, and professor of social geography of disciplinary studies at the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Below are over 200 photos of this incredible Estate Sale plus a list of some of the items you will find here.
Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes as it is a short trek through trails to enter. If you have special needs, know we are always willing to help, but you may consider having someone along to help you as well. There is no easy access to this home on the side of Long Canyon.
See you at the Estate Sale and this is one you should not miss, because..........
"You never know what you'll find at an Estate Sale!"
P.S. Be watching for our next sale for the Estate of Dr. Charles Sorber of
The University of Texas in Austin.
- PLEASE BRING TOTES & PACKAGING – THINK GREEN!
- Library of Scholar/Author/Historian/Professor John Miller Morris, Jr.
- Rare & signed & 1st Ed books from the 1800's-1900's-forward
- Including but not limited to:
- Emigrant's Guide to Texas, rebound, 1844
- Poetical Works of 1857 by Byron
- Indian Wars and Pioneers of Texas
- Color in Space and Time by Cruz-Die
- University of Texas publications
- 1000's of books on Texas, Mexico, SW, Russia, Japan, the world
- Personal/signed copies of John Miller Morris, Jr's books including:
- El Llano Estacado
- A Private in the Texas Rangers,
- From Coronado to Escalante
- COINS-STERLING ARE NOT AT THIS ADDRESS EXCEPT DURING SALE HOURS
- Georgian Rose sterling flatware by Reed & Barton
- Morgan silver dollars
- Peace silver dollars
- Standing Liberty quarter dollars
- Barber half dollars
- 19###sup/sup### Century Mexican coins
- Huichol Tribe yarn wall art w/provenance to:
- Mexico's Historian Evarist Aguirre
- 7 Lightening rods
- Jotul antique cast iron stove
- 400 (estimated) vinyls including:
- Beatles, Stones, Joplin, Hendrix, Dylan
- Antique maps of Texas and the Southwest
- Vintage posters/Vietnam era
- Che Guevara framed poster
- Underground college newspapers from the 60's/70's
- Real Photo Postcards (RPPC's)
- Primitive dining table
- Pueblo & Mexican pottery
- Patio benches & furniture
- Vintage Noritake china
- Navarre pattern elegant stemware
- Depression etched stems
- Federal Blue Syracuse china
- Haviland (France) Rosalinde china
- Mary Hadley whimsical stoneware
- McCoy Western Barrel dispenser
- Vintage costume jewelry
- 1960's-70's underground college newspapers
- Mad magazines
- Hobbit attire
- Men's Hippie clothing (60's/70's)
- Aunt Bee style jelly cabinet
- Duncan Phyfe style china cabinet
- Waterford cordials
- Isabel Robinson original paintings
- Antique quilts
- Celestron 8 2000 mm f/10 telescope
- Barrister cabinets (not antique)
- Drop front mahogany secretary
- Antique piano stool
- Pine console
- Antique photos
- Slag glass bronze table lamp
- Eagle Scout/ Boy Scout/ Cub Scout memorabilia
- Herschedes wall clock
- And we are still pulling things out of the garage & attic!