WE GIVE NUMBERS OUT ONE HOUR BEFORE OPENING SO THOSE THAT HAVE WAITED THE LONGEST ARE THE FIRST TO ENTER.
SEPTEMBER 8 & 9
FRIDAY 10 AM - 5 PM
SATURDAY 9 AM - 4 PM
8000 TWO COVES DRIVE
AUSTIN, TX 78730
Logan and I are excited to present to you an outstanding Estate Sale in a fabulous home on the side of Long Canyon off City Park Road.
In fact, with a telescope, we can see the home on Bell Mountain from 2 months ago!
Here you will find the works of a Texas Artist, artist's supplies, musical instruments, UT collectibles, Waterford crystal, telescopes, plus fine jewelry, sterling silver flatware, this gorgeous home is filled with treasures.
See you at the Estate Sale, Vivian
- Fine Jewelry: 14k White gold ring(.60 total diamonds plus 7 baguettes)
- 14k Cocktail ring w/7 diamonds
- 14k Charm bracelet
- 18k Diamond & Sapphire bracelet, small repair needed
- 24" Pearl necklace w/14k clasp
- FINE JEWELRY/STERLING ARE ONLY AT THIS ADDRESS DURING SALE HOURS!
- Original watercolors by Linda Neuenschwander
- Original watercolor by Walton M. Douglas Original watercolor by Bill Rider
- Original watercolor by Jerry Seagle Georgian Rose sterling flatware
- Tara sterling flatware (Reed & Barton)
- E. Martin Copy of Stradivarius - Sachsen w/German bow violin
- Spencer 218 Silver flute #218
- Electric Acoustic Guitar (Barcus-Barry) made in Germany
- Henry F. Miller upright piano
- Edison Standard Phonograph #415870, working!
- Waterford "Colleen" fine crystal stemware
- Royal Doulton "Adrian" china
- Formal dining table w/8 chairs by Bassett
- Artist's room: frames, books, brushes
- Men's & ladies' watches (this one's for your, Chris!)
- Cactus yearbooks: 58-59-60-61
- Black Forest cuckoo clock
- Gingerbread kitchen clock
- Trinity Electric Clock Co. wall clock
- Anniversary clock
- 2 Telescopes (Bushnell & Meade)
- 1950's yearbooks "UT" & El Oroso"
- Philips Ham Radio
- Ham Radio QST magazines
- Tons of media type connectors/wires/cables
- Canon Selphy ES2
- Leather recliners
- Leather sofas
- Maxima Direct Drive Maytag washer (2015)
- Maytag Neptune? "Dryer Center" (LPGAS)
- Fire-Fyter closet safe
- Retro barrel chair
- Vintage mahogany full size bed
- Maple dresser w/mirror
- Dr's Health O Meter scale
- Ladies' fashions & accessories: Brighton, Kate Spade, Chico's, Cole Haas
- Men's attire, shoes, etc
- Linens, bedding, etc
- Kitchen counter appliances
- Kitchen-ware Casual dinner-ware
- Patio wicker rockers
- University of Texas collectibles & shirts
- Viking of Minneapolis" reels/turntable console(as-is)
- 1960's Milton Houston vintage photographs
- Garage items
- Hand tools
- Few power tools
- Holiday Decor
- And these are just the highlights!
BE SURE TO CLIMB THE WINDING STAIRCASE TO THE
INSPIRATION ROOM WHAT A VIEW!
"You never know what you'll find at an Estate Sale!"