*All items as sold "As is and where is" with all faults.
* With the addition of lotting auctions now with cell phones with voice recognition, there will be misspellings and errors that need to be overlooked. Please revert to looking at the pictures/preview for accuracy.
*We do our best to represent each item to the best of our ability, but we are not responsible for imperfections not mentioned in the description.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* We reserve the right to reject any bid at your sole discretion.
* State of Texas and county tax will be 8.25%
* Buyer's premium is 15%
* Payment types are credit card, cash and check with approval
* Preview is March 22nd from 8:30-6. Required time of pickup is the day after of the auction March 25th from 8:30-6.
* We are licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. They can be contacted at P.O. Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711. Our license number is TX# 12580
*All announcements made the day of the auction supercede all advertisements
*We are not responsible for accidents
*The buyer does not retain ownership of the property until invoice is paid in full and picks up the property from the auction house or offsite at the auction premises.
*All merchandise left after Tuesday following the auction, will start accruing storage fees only on merchadise at the auction house. Once merchandise has been left for 15 days, it will be considered abandoned and revert to the property of the auction house.
Auction house staff has the right to bid on items just like everyone else. They will pay the same amount and same fees.