1. All Purchases are required to be paid in full on the day of the sale and prior to removal from premises.
2. All items are sold 'as is where is'; the auctioneer assumes no liability for any guarantee made by the seller.
3. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, but not waranteed.
4. Bidder inspection is encouraged.
5. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they ahve examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine the item(s).
6. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid at his sole discretion.
7. Sales tax will be charged when applicable. If buyer has a tax id, this must be on file prior to placing bids.
8. The auctioneer is not liable for any injury, damage, or loss incurred in connection with the sale.
9. Acceptable forms of payment: cash or check for live auctions. A credit card will be required to be on file for on-line auctions. Buyers may pay by cash or check at pick-up if arrangements have been made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the sale.
10. Items must be picked up on specified pick-up day during specified pick-up time. Any item left on-site after Feburary 8th will be considered abandoned and will become property of the landlord. There will be no refunds for items not picked up.
11. If auctioneer offeres shipping for an item, the seller will be responsible for all shipping cost and shipping related cost. Auctioneer assumes no liability and does no warranty any shipped item.
12. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee, County of Sumner. The parties agree that any claims or lawsuits are to be filed in the jurisdiction of Sumner County, Tennessee.
13. For internet-only auction, Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
14. There is a 10% buyer's premium and state sales tax when applicable.
Massa Estate Group
Firm # 5924