Caring Transitions Introduces...
HERITAGE LAKES ONLINE AUCTION
UNDERWAY RIGHT NOW AND 24/7 until December 5th
This sale is being set-up now. After having a look check back often because we are adding listing daily.
HERITAGE LAKES ONLINE AUCTIONis located in Simpsonville, SC 29681. This sale ends Tuesday, December 5th. Pick-up starts at 9 AM, Thursday, December 7th.
Do you have a loved-one who's a mechanic, an aspiring engineer, or simply a person in need of a few great tools? Shop for them here.
Remember, all bidding starts/started at $1.00. No Reserves--EVER!
HERITAGE LAKES ONLINE AUCTION A Mechanical Engineers home, buyers will find loads of Specialty Tools, Craftsman Tool Chests, Custom Made Electronic Measuring Devices, Pumps, Motors, and Industrial Steel Work Benches. But, there are also Coins, Postage Stamps, Short wave Radio QSL Cards, Electric Guitar, Home Theater System, Maple Dining Table, La-Z-Boy Furniture, Miniatures, Porcelain Dolls, and much more. Great value here, including:
Unique & Hard To Find
· Restored 1961 Allis Chalmers Garden Tractor with many accessories and extras
· Restored 1950s Craftsman "Pre-Block" Bench Grinder--Highly Sought After!
· 1960s Custom Made Reflector Telescope with Camera
· Custom Made Trailer with many accessories and extras
· Electric Generator with 16' Industrial Quality Exhaust Hose
· Satellite Tracker & Motorized Antennae Holder
Meade ETX-90EC Astro Telescope with Autostar Computer Controller
Precision Tools Like-New Complete Sets
· Ratchet Threading Dies
· Taps and Dies in Full Sets
· Wrenches of All Types
· Precision Angle Metal Sharpening Systems
· Drill Bits of All Types and Sizes in Complete Sets & "Perfect" Condition
· Dremel Rotary Tools with many accessories
· Hand-Held Power Tools
· Famco Arbor Press, Three Bench Vises, Three Machine Vises
Yard & Home Maintenance
· Custom Made 30 Gal Chemical Sprayer w/30 foot hose
· Husqvarna, Craftsman, Poulan, Chainsaw, Trimmers, Pruners, Blowers
· Shovels, Rakes, Pitchfork, Hoes, Pruners
· Large Concrete Planters & Outdoor Seating
· Extension and Folding Ladders
Check it out now, and if you are new to us you are in for a treat. Our buyers love the Caring Transitions Way of selling. More fun and greater value. Our sales are ALL online. This sale is underway right now and runs continuously until it ends December 5th at 8 PM.
It is essential to know the following:
1. All bidding begins at $1.00
2. There are No Reserves
3. This (1 & 2 above) yields true value for buyers
4. Bidding is 24 hours a day
5. It is underway NOW!
6. It is FUN!
Follow this sale! There is so much value you are sure to be rewarded.
HERE IS HOW TO GET TO THE AUCTION
Click this link: HERITAGE LAKES ONLINE AUCTION or, call (864) 243-8805 for help.
QUESTIONS about the auction??? Please read the following...
If you have time sensitive questions about the auction the best way to get an answer is to call (864)243-8805. If calling about an item in the auction please have the following information available: The Page Number that the item is on, and the Lot Number.
We answer emailed questions as we have time. I am sorry to say that often times we don't get questions answered before the auction ends. We simply run out of time. Therefore, call (864) 243-8805 with questions related to the about items if the auction. We always get back to callers quickly when we miss calls, however most of the time we answer the phone. If we miss your call please leave a detailed message so that we can have the answer for you when we call back.
As always, we welcome your comments and feedback. We appreciate you interest in our sales.
Rick & Janet Parkinson & the Caring Transitions Team