60 Lots Added Tuesday!
LAKE KEOWEE ONLINE AUCTION
Click on the color highlighted sale titles to go directly to the sale!
With the 60 lots added Tuesday, this sale is nearly fully set up!
Located in the gated community of Keowee Key, in SALEM, SC 29676, this sale ends May 10th. Pick up is all day Friday, May 12th. Bidding starts at $1.00. No Reserves, EVER! It's FUN!
LAKE KEOWEE ONLINE AUCTIONThis beautiful lake side home is sold and must be made empty. Currently it is loaded with a mix of Mid-Century, Solid Cherry Queen Anne, and Traditional American fine furniture, as well as framed art, and all of the domestic accoutrements fine homes require. We need your help locating loving new homes for these worthy effects. A few of the things shoppers will find are:
· Elegant Cherry Table w/8 Chairs
· King Size Cherry Bed
· Solid Cherry China Cabinet
· Solid Cherry High Boy Chest
· Solid Cherry 12 Drawer Dresser
· Cherry Jewelry Vanity w/Bench
· Faoche Signed Charleston Art
· Oconee County, SC Artist Jim Boyle
· 1950s Executive Desk
· New Lenox & Gorham Crystal
· Thomasville Bookcase
· Mid-Century Teak Chairs w/Table
· Well Selected Lamps
· Costume Jewelry
· Two Vintage Drop Leaf Dining Tables
· Elegant Wine Bottle Holders
· Wolfgang Puck, Corning Ware
· Framed Oils & Limited Editions
· Mid-Century Cherry Wall Table
· Cushman Mid-Century Sofa
· Clocks, Cookware, Pottery
Of course, there is much more. Check it out now.
HERE IS HOW TO GET TO THE AUCTION
Click on any of the highlighted sale's titles, including this one: LAKE KEOWEE ONLINE AUCTION
New "CONSIGNMENT" SALES program If you have something to sale, we might be able to help you. Click this link to learn more about it. Call (864) 243-8805 if you have questions.
If you have time sensitive questions about the auction the best way to get an answer is to call (864)243-8805. If we miss your call please leave a detailed message so we can have the answer for you when we call back.
As always, we welcome your comments and feedback. We appreciate you interest in our sales.
Caring Transitions of Upstate SC