Auction Rules for Absentee Bidding only (DOES NOT APPLY TO LIVE GALLEY AUCTION)
1. By bidding in the auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
2. Auction is held on a scheduled Wednesday. Items may be previewed online 24 hours prior to auction. Please use this time to examine and make note of the condition of the items prior to bidding.
3. Absentee Bid-Absentee bids can be placed via www.UniqueVintique.hibid.com up until 12 noon auction day.
4. Auction will begin at 6:00 p.m. and will continue without intermission until all items up for auction have been auctioned. After auction begins, preview area will be closed to the audience.
5 ABSENTEE BIDDING MUST BE DONE ON THIS SITE. To enter an absentee bid, locate the item of interest and place the highest bid you are willing to offer.
6. OPENING BIDS UNDER $5.00 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED * NO BIDS/OFFERS ACCEPTED AFTER AUCTION CLOSES
7. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are "as is." Auctioneer will make every attempt to describe items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
8. Items have not been appraised unless so noted.
9. BUYERS PREMIUM /PAYMENT: A 13% buyers premium will be applied to purchases by credit card or PayPal and is payable along with applicable tax which is added to the total cost of your purchase. If you choose to pay by cash, the buyer's premium is discounted to 10%. Items purchased must be made in full on the day of the auction to the cashier. Buyers will be required to pay the State of Pennsylvania Sales Tax of 6% as well as 2% for local tax for a total of 8% at the time of payment unless the buyer provides Unique Vintique, LLC. with a valid Exemption Certificate. Auction cashier will gladly accept Cash, Credit Card, or PayPal. You may also pay through PayPal.Me/UniqueVintiqueLLC
10. Absentee bidders will receive an invoice within 24 hours after auction ends and invoice MUST be paid immediately upon receipt of invoice.
11. The purchaser must pick up all items the day of the auction, unless special arrangements are made. Auction house does not provide delivery; buyers are responsible for PACKING & TRANSPORT of ALL their items. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold at the next auction.
12. Auction items are placed on consignment to the auction house by seller. Seller may choose to set a Reserve Price that is above the minimum starting bid. The actual amount of the reserve price is disclosed to bidders when it has been met or surpassed. The seller is not obligated to sell if the reserve was not met, nor is the high bidder obligated to purchase. If the high bid meets the reserve price, then both parties are obligated to the transaction.
13. Auctioneer reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
14. The auction house reserves the right to disqualify or reject any bids made during or after the auction, for any reason.
15. Excluding Auctioneer, all staff are registered bidders and may bid on items. Consignors are prohibited from bidding on their own items. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BIDDER NUMBER ISSUED THROUGH HIBID IS FOR USE ONLY ONLINE!