Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, Debit
Come see us September 21, 22, 23 • 10AM-4PM • 2041 N Rosa Parks Way
What'll you find here, you ask?
• Vintage and antique glass including pieces by Quezal, Lundberg, and Steuben
• Native American silver spoons, Haida, Navajo.
• Small jade carvings, and one larger jade horse
• Beads - strands of aquamarine, garnet, and amethyst, some trade beads.
• Sewing treasures like 1920s applique, wooden spools, needle packets, scissors, fabric (from linens to lace to designer samples)
• Vintage/antique drafting supplies
• Vintage hats & hat boxes (Dobbs!)
• Sandwich Glass cup plates
• Antique thread cabinet
• Vintage shoes
• Antique oil lamps
• Linens and lace
• ALSO FEATURING FOR THE FIRST TIME: SOME TOOLS! Mostly hand tools and hardware, and few power tools - pictures to come!
• Antique jewelry, vintage jewelry, fine jewelry, costume jewelry - Peking glass beads, Italian glass beads, cameos, charm bracelets, gemstones, etc etc etc
•1920s Portland Realty Atlas
Don't forget about Dollarpalooza: our garage full of $1 items.
Sunday: Half off under $50 and prices negotiable on higher ticket items, and fill a box for $1 from our garage!
A NOTE ON PARKING: Rosa Parks is now a bike thoroughfare and we do not have parking in front of the house. Please let us know if you have mobility issues and you can park in the driveway, otherwise please use the parking across the street or down the road a little ways.
Are you a teacher? Do you make amazing things? We support you! Tell us about it and we'll work with you on prices.
We take cash, check, and cards.
Please no early birds! We do not hand out numbers.
Follow us on Instagram for more pics: @HestersCloset
About us: we are clearing out a single family's estate through a series of sales. Hester was the family matriarch, for whom this collective of fantastic antiques and their fans is named. Hester had an eye for the beautiful and was an avid collector. She amassed households full to the brim of antique lamp shades, cruets, purses, clothes, jewelry, art glass, shells, miniature oil lamps... and more.
We hope you'll come, admire, and bring some pieces home to give them new life.