We take cash, check, and cards.
2041 N Rosa Parks Way
We've been working hard all winter on Hester's family estate, and we've got a new batch of stuff to share with our friends and neighbors at Hester's Closet!
What've we got?
• Art glass—French cameo glass like Daum Nancy and Muller Freres to contemporary glass like Frederick Warren and Lundberg
• Vintage clothes
• Mourning jewelry, fine jewelry, and costume jewelry—from hair to coral to diamond to celluloid to rhinestone!
• Books— old ones, new ones, mostly about cowboys or antiques
• Sculpture— cowboys and Indians by Blackfeet artist Gary Schildt, bronze sea life by Marty Oppenheimer
• Asian antiques— some snuff bottles and jade trees and silks and pottery
• A garage full of $1 items
• Most everything in the kitchen is priced under $20
Sunday: Half off under $50 and prices negotiable on higher ticket items, and fill a box for $1 from our garage!
Are you a teacher? Do you make amazing things? We support you! Tell us about it and we'll work with you on prices.
Please no early birds!
Follow us on Instagram: @HestersCloset