Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Come check more of the vintage and antique treasures of the Gunsolly and Rogers estate, a long-time Portland collector family whose treasure trove we continue to explore and share with our friends in the neighborhood.
2041 N Rosa Parks Way
Portland OR 97217
Rosa Parks is an awesomely bike-able street and we do not have parking in front of the house.... please park a little ways down the road or across the street. Let us know if you need a more accessible situation and we will accommodate!
Some of the stuff we're most excited about:
- Pair of Eames chairs
- 30+ incredible snuff bottles
- Marquis light hood covers
- Mica lighting panels
- Cool antique hardware
- Native American baskets (Tohono D'Odham, Nootka, Makah, Klamath, and more)
- Native American beadwork (Plateau and Athabaskan among others)
- Turquoise and sterling cuffs
- Coral necklaces - carved and branch
- Chinese export beads and necklaces: lacquer, cloisonné, and an amazing monkey hediao necklace (carved olive seed)
- Russian selenite beaded necklace
- Kitchenwares like Descoware and Le Creuset (plus extra lids that might fit your pot), practical Pyrex
- Some Victorian furniture
- Silk scarves
- Antique gloves
- Pearl beads
- Kodak projector
- Metal Clark’s thread cabinet
- Ball jars for summer weddings
- So many hats, 1910s-1960s mostly
- Costume jewelry
- Franciscan Fresh Fruit, Franciscan Floral USA
- Sheet music
- Some dollhouse furniture/dolls
- Vintage sewing
- Gemstone beads
If what you crave is to dig through a few small mountains of beads, buttons, and vintage jewelry then this is your spot.
Plus Dave's Dollarpalooza (AKA the garage) is fully loaded with a little bit of EVERYTHING. He'll sell you any individual item in there for $1 on Friday-Saturday and on Sunday he'll let you fill a box for $1!
Take 50% off items under $50 on Sunday (unless marked)
This is gonna be a good one!
Let us know if you're interested in consigning with us, we'd like to talk!