Terms and Conditions
1. You MUST be registered and have a bidders card to bid.
2. Must Sign Terms and Conditions
3. Must be at least 18 years old and with a valid Id
4. Winning bidders may pay with Credit Card or Cash only (sorry no Checks)
5. There is a 10% Buyers premium for Cash and 15% for CC this auction
6. No Sales Tax
7. We are not responsible for any accidents, falls or injuries on the property.
8. All items are sold AS-IS where is and with no Warranties
9. All items are available for your inspection prior and during the auction
10. All Sales are final
11. Handline's Auctions auctioneer and staff may bid on items in the auction
12. Once an item is sold, the item becomes the property and responsibility of the winning bidder. The Auction Firm does not assume any responsibility for missing or damaged items or lots following the sale of an item.
13. No items may be removed from the premise until paid in full
14. If there are any disputes, of any kind for any reason, the auctioneer calling the auction is granted the final say
15. Sold means Sold. Item will not be resold or reopened unless the auctioneer determines it is necessary
16. Absentee, telephone and/or internet bids will be accepted if the proper documents are on file prior to the sale and the Auctioneer and/or Auction Company Personnel will be responsible for processing all bids.
17. Items purchased need to be removed the day of the auction. If items are left they will be thrown away. Should special circumstances be in play, please notify the auctioneer and/or auction house personnel prior to bidding.
18. If you are caught moving any item from one box/flat or table to another you will be asked to leave. Please leave the items where you found them.
19. If you are caught stealing any item from our seller you will be detained for the police and will be removed from the location and prosecuted to extend of the law.
Handline's Auctions will be Liquidating Athanas Building Corp
on January 18th 2020
Auction will contain full contents of the building. Machines, Office Equipment, Ladders, Gumball/Candy Machines, Lots of Wood, Large Work Bench, Scrap metal, Electrical Boxes, Outlets, Connectors, Pipe, Nuts, Bolts, Shelving units, File Cabinets, Drafting Table, Desk, Bookcase, Storage Cabinets, Tubing, Conduit, Doors, Wooden Table tables, Tools, Power Tools, Hand Tools, Welder, Table Saw, Bench Grinder, Supplies and more.. Once we start preparing the auction pictures and more information will be provided.
Some of the machines and equipment may have absentee bidding available online.
Parking will be in front of the white building Morewood Cabinet and Mason Auto. Please Do not park at Yogurt location.
Any questions please let us know