Terms and Conditions
1. You MUST be registered and have a bidders card to bid.
2. Winning bidders may pay with Credit Card or Cash only (sorry no Checks)
3. There is a 10% Buyers premium for Cash and 13% for CC this auction
4. No Sales Tax will be Applied to this Auction
5. All items are sold AS-IS where is and with no Warranties
6. All items are available for your inspection prior and during the auction
7. All Sales are final
8. Once an item is sold, the item becomes the property and responsibility of the winning bidder. The Auction Firm does not assume any responsibility for missing or damaged items or lots following the sale of an item.
9. No items may be removed from the premise until paid in full
10. If there are any disputes, of any kind for any reason, the auctioneer calling the auction is granted the final say
11. Sold means Sold. Item will not be resold or reopened unless the auctioneer determines it is necessary
12. Absentee, telephone and/or internet bids will be accepted if the proper documents are on file prior to the sale and the Auctioneer and/or Auction Firm Personnel will be responsible for processing all bids.
13. Items purchased need to be removed the day of the auction. If items are left they will be resold at the next auction or deposed of and you will be charged a Moving/Disposal fee to your account for the next invoice. Fees can be from $25 to $100 per item Should special circumstances be in play, please notify the auctioneer and/or auction house personnel prior to bidding.
14. The winning Bidder of the Firearms will have to producte a VALID Drivers License and Sign Paperwork saying that they are taking Possesion. A copy will be given to the family and a copy will be stored with our paperwork.
Auction will begin at 1pm on Feb 10th 2018
This auction is filled with many collectibles, Household items,Firearms, Tools, Toys, Barbies, Tons of Books few Vintage books. Found a Original Miracle on 34th Street with cover and many other nice books. Many different kids of Cups and Saucers, Seth Thomas Mantel Clock, Couple Royal Doulton, Green/Teal Fire King, Blue Fire King, Green and Pink Depression Glass, BB Guns, Roseville, and again so much more. House is filled with great items. See all the pictures and then we will see you at the auction.
We have found a Mossberg, Salvage, Browning and S&W Guns, All in great condition. More information and pictures to come.
Auction will be Saturday Feb 10th @1pm
Preview will start at 12pm on Feb 10th
The contents of the house need to be removed the day of the auction.
This auction will be room to room. Careful on the steps they are slippery when wet.
Not responsible any accidents or falls. Please use caution.
Any questions please ask prior to the auction.
We will be accepting Cash and CC. 10% BP for Cash and 13% for CC
No sales tax for this auction.
Auctioneer: Paul Waller #2013000180
Auctioneer Apprentice: John Handline Sr #2016000132
Auction Firm: Handline's Auction #2016000149
We are helping One Client at a Time. If interested in consigning please let us know how we can help you. Thank you Like us on Facebook and our website. Sign up for our email and notifications about this and upcoming Auctions.