- No early sales.
- Will have a sign up sheet out by 7am morning of sale. We do not accept street numbers.
- No boxes or large totes, please. We have shopping baskets for you.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover & American Express, along with Cash. Sorry, no checks at this sale.
- Please bring your own truck, dolly and muscle to move heavy items
- Not responsible for accidents
Our own Miss Onalee's daughter Trish and her husband, have moved to Colorado and sold their home and need to clear out a ton of great stuff that they just can't take with them. Since they are not able to do the sale themselves, they have asked Onalee, and I to come down to Oxford and conduct a sale for them. The pictures that are listed are ones that they sent me and you can see that it's not set up yet, but we'll be there working hard on it this week and hopefully have more details and pictures coming up soon.
For now here's a listing of some of the great treasures you are going to find at this sale:
- Cherry dining table, one leaf and six chairs. Traditional style
- Brown leather sofa
- Pair of matching floor lamps
- Pair of bar stools, black seats and chrome base
- Wrought iron corner table/plant stand
- Several Ikea bookshelves
- Ikea Poang armchair and ottoman
- Antique oak washstand
- Ikea glass top trestle table/desk
- Beautiful Cedar lined trunk
- Ikea bedframe with storage drawers and matching 3 drawer dresser
- Pair of leaded glass doors: New-never used.
- Two large ( 5' x 7' )original paintings by Martha Wendt
- Numerous framed prints
- Coach purses
- Snapper riding lawn mower
- Extension ladders and step ladders
- Man's Mongoose bike
- Stand work light with double lights
- Wheel barrow and assorted yard tools
- Weber gas grill
- Archery stuff
- Sony Play Station and games
- Tons of books and CD's
- Ladies & Men's hats and gloves
- Wedding dress
- Assorted small appliances
NOTE: This will be just a day and a half sale, and EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!