Cash, Credit Cards
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Sat, May 22, 2021 12:00PM - not stated
Terms & Conditions
Auction Terms & Conditions
* All merchandise is sold "as is" & "where is" with no warranties expressed or implied. Bidder inspection is encouraged. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL
* All winning bids will have a Buyer Premium added (10% for Cash; 15% for Credit Cards) at the time of check-out/invoicing. Applicable Cuyahoga County sales tax applies at the rate of 8%. If you are tax exempt, please ensure your tax ID information is on file with Handline's Auctions PRIOR to Bidding.
* Types of payment accepted are Cash, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express), and Wire Transfer. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED. Online bidders will have the credit card used at registration charged for their invoice total at the conclusion of the auction unless prior arrangements have been made. New Online Bidders with invoices over $500.00(US) may be required to complete their purchase using wire transfer of funds. If you are a NEW ONLINE BIDDER who intends to make a large purchase or cumulative purchases exceeding $500.00(US), we encourage you to call us prior to the auction to discuss payment options.
* All invoices not paid within 3 business day will incur a 15% late fee on the total invoice amount if the credit card transaction cannot be processed. Invoices not paid by the 7th business day will be returned to inventory and the bidder's file on HiBid will have a revocation of privileges noted - which all HiBid software using Auctions review to determine bidder eligibility. As such, you will likely be banned from bidding on any auction hosted through HiBid and the HiBid platform.
*We do our very best to photograph and accurately describe each piece. We will use content experts, not associated with Handline's Auctions, L.L.C., when warranted but should not be considered a final authority. As such, all information presented, whether in writing or verbally, is NOT warranted. All announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
* By placing a bid online, the bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* For internet-only auctions, we reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
* By bidding on any item the bidder shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and all other terms announced at the time of sale.
ITEM PICK UP AT OUR WAREHOUSE
* All items MUST be picked up on the Specified Pickup Date listed for the auction unless other arrangements are discussed with the auction house prior to bidding. Items NOT picked-up by the close of business on the Specified Pickup Date will be charged a $5 per day storage fee. NO EXECPTIONS. *WE ARE NOT A STORAGE FACILTY!! Items not picked up by the 7th business day will be returned to inventory and considered forfeited.
* For your protection, items can only by shipped to the address listed on your invoice.
* Handline's Auctions provides shipping through USPS Priority Mail or UPS for most items. Shipping charges are calculated by the carrier service (base on zip code, weight, dimensions, etc.) and Handline's Auctions does charge a handling fee to cover the cost of shipping materials. Our default handling fee is $5.00 for the first item and $2.00 for each additional item. When we have completed packaging your item(s), we may lower the handling fee at our discretion to be reflective of the actual costs.
*All larger items that are outside of USPS or UPS shipping parameters will require pickup from our location or the buyer must make shipping arrangements through a third party shipper (e.g. uShip, Flxe, etc.) for pick-up within 7 business days of the auction's close. We will do our best to assist your shipper but it is ultimately their responsibility.
Live Auction in Sagamore Hills
on May 22nd 2021
Preview at 12pm
Auction will start at 1pm
We will not be taking any online bidding. If you would like to bid for the John Deer or anything else and cannot make it you can fill out an absentee form.
Auction contains a lot of great items. Check out all 409 pictures. John Deer Riding Lawnmower, Craftman Riding Lawnmower (untested), Couple Push Mowers, Canoe, Sled, Pewter Figures and Plates, Lladro Figure, Crocks, Cooper Basin, Tools, Bench Vise, Tool Bench, Holiday Decor, Multiple Desk, Hide away bed in bookcase, Stereos, Fisher Price Toys, Press Metal Toys, Vintage Singer Sewing Machine, Director Chairs, Vintage GE Table Fan, Clothing, Hallway Bench, Freezer, Holly Hobbie Figurines, Fenton Glass Pieces, China, Tea Cup and Saucers, and ton more
Auction will be inside and outside. Dress accordingly
Hot Dogs, Snacks and Drinks available for purchase
No Sales Tax
Buyers Premium is 10% Cash and 15% Credit Cards NO CHECKS
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Northfield, OH
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 409 photos