Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
Fabulous High End Executive Estate in Columbia Station. These items include Rock-Ola Bubbler Jukebox, Pilates Machine, Power Stepper, DeWalt Power Tools, Rototiller, Personal Sauna, custom made cabinet with elevating TV, golf clubs, golf accessories, loads of fishing rods and tackle, Frontgate Christmas Tree, 60" Sony TV with wall bracket, Flexsteel furniture, Salton leather massage chair, leather couch and chair by Carson's Furniture, Workbench with large vise, several pieces of modern furniture, Tropical Plant Bubble Light, Popcorn cart, comic books, 3 piece outdoor bar set, lawn and garden items, bikes, sporting equipment, 9 ft. golf practice net, tennis rackets, BB Gun, several pairs of ice skates, wine refrigerator, portable gasoline dispenser, battery charger, large volume seed spreader, Donkey Kong and Pac Man portable games, 45 records, beer collectibles, imported DeBaldi Italian Dining Room table, chairs and hutch, coffee table, side tables, many home decorative items including urns, flowers, picture frames, and wall art. Patio furniture including Triptone table and chairs set, rugs, wicker furniture with cushions, side table, and coffee table. Bedroom furniture including; Pennsylvania House 4 poster king size bed, storage cabinets, dressers, bookshelf with glass shelves, side tables, lamps, and bedding. Modern Art Deco Queen Size Bed with side drawers, Art Deco Dresser with Mirror, Tommy Hilfiger bedding, Bose Wave Radio, Mickey Mouse Telephone, over 200 DVD movies. Cherry kitchen table and 4 chairs, La Crosse Weather Station, coffee table books, VHF Radio Telephone, Board Games, VHS/DVD Player, Hoover Steam Vac, Exterior LED lighting fixtures and wiring, RCA Nipper Statue, loads of bar ware, glasses, Zulu Lulu Swizzle Sticks, wine stoppers, etc. Chef's Mat, 30 cup percolator, holiday decorations, Rotary Telephone, Cuisinart Coffeemaker and Juicier, Cabbage Patch Kids Doll, HP Office 8600 All In One printer, copier, fax. Booze Dispenser and Electric Wine Opener. Austin Productions Statue. GE Spacemaker CD Player/AM/FM Radio, Royal Cash Register, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Waterford Bowl, Cleveland Browns Jersey's - one signed by Andra Davis, Outdoor Park Bench, Sony Cyber Shot Camera, Cooks Club Dinnerware, License plates, life jackets, Electric Fence Dog Trainer, Trailer Hitch accessories, cooking torch, Murano glass sculptures, Men's Northerner muck boots, Sierra sleeping bag, Ice Tea Pot, several lawn sprinklers, Handcrafted Folkart Whirlygig, 8 foot folding tables, Step 2 Boot Bench, 5 Heavy Duty Rubber Mats, 2 Scuba Tanks, Hedge Trimmer, Vintage Concrete Statue - Boy with Fishing Pole, loads of Christmas ornaments, different types of cables, kitchen items, decorative items, jewelry, Halloween costumes, and so much more. Over 275 items.
Auction Preview is by Appointment Only. Only serious buyers should inquire.
Please contact Teri at 440-241-0470 to schedule a preview appointment.
Preview times available only on these dates and times:
Thursday, September 14th from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, September 16th from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Bidding Begins: Monday, September 11, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Bidding Starts to Close: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 7:00 PM
Due to a long narrow driveway at this property, we are scheduling pick up times for this auction. We appreciate your cooperation.
Item Pickup is On Site in Columbia Station. You must schedule a time after receipt of your invoice, or have your item delivered or transferred to the warehouse. Please note some large items are not available for transfer. Address to be given out when item is paid.
We will have scheduled pickups on Thursday, September 21, 2017 through Saturday, September 23, 2017 Please contact the office at 440-627-6390 to schedule a pick up time.
- Please bring your own packing materials. We will not be bringing boxes and packing materials to this site.
- Please be prepared to pack and load your own items. There are many large and heavy items in this auction. You will need to bring help.
- We will be happy to bring your items back to our Broadview Heights warehouse for you to pick them up there for a fee. The transfer fees for this auction are $5 per lot for small items and $20 per lot for furniture or larger items. Your items will be available to pick up beginning Tuesday, September 26th. PLEASE NOTE SOME ITEMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER.
- Transferred items must be paid for by Thursday, September 21st. Please call the office at 440-627-6390 to pay for your items along with the transfer fees.
- We offer delivery services for $100 per hour billed ot the closest 15 minute increment. Please call our office at 440-627-6390 to schedule a delivery.
- If you have large items, please make sure you can assist our mover or please bring someone that can.
- If you have anything that needs to be disassembled to fit in your vehicle, please bring the necessary help and tools.
To bid go to www.TDonlineauctions.com
UPS shipping, professional guaranteed packing and freight shipments available. Call Tony at The UPS Store at 216-475-7855 for shipping and pick up quotes before the auction closing.