Terms and Conditions
1. You MUST be registered and have a bidders card to bid.
2. Must Sign Terms and Conditions
3. Must be at least 18 years old and with a valid Id
4. Winning bidders may pay with Credit Card or Cash only (sorry no Checks)
5. There is a 10% Buyers premium for Cash and 15% for CC this auction
6. Sales Tax of 8% will be collected
7. We are not responsible for any accidents, falls or injuries on the property.
8. All items are sold AS-IS where is and with no Warranties
9. All items are available for your inspection prior and during the auction
10. All Sales are final
11. Handline's Auctions auctioneer and staff may bid on items in the auction
12. Once an item is sold, the item becomes the property and responsibility of the winning bidder. The Auction Firm does not assume any responsibility for missing or damaged items or lots following the sale of an item.
13. No items may be removed from the premise until paid in full
14. If there are any disputes, of any kind for any reason, the auctioneer calling the auction is granted the final say
15. Sold means Sold. Item will not be resold or reopened unless the auctioneer determines it is necessary
16. Absentee, telephone and/or internet bids will be accepted if the proper documents are on file prior to the sale and the Auctioneer and/or Auction Company Personnel will be responsible for processing all bids.
17. Items purchased need to be removed the day of the auction. If items are left they will be thrown away. Should special circumstances be in play, please notify the auctioneer and/or auction house personnel prior to bidding.
18. If you are caught moving any item from one box/flat or table to another you will be asked to leave. Please leave the items where you found them.
19. If you are caught stealing any item from our seller you will be detained for the police and will be removed from the location and prosecuted to extend of the law.
Save The Date
Handline's Auction is having an Absolute Live Auction
on Saturday December 14th
Preview at 1pm
Auction at 2pm
Pictures and More information will be posted on Dec 9th
Auction contains Sewing Patterns, Bags of Yarn, Books, Tools, Furniture, Old Cradle, Vintage Snow Maker for Indoor Christmas trees, Suitcases, Cork Board, 3 Ring Binders, Clothing Racks, and more to come when done prepping.
Drinks, Snacks, and Hot Dogs Available for purchase
Restroom on 2nd Floor
Any questions please ask..
- Estate sale photos