Cash, Credit Cards
Everywhere you look there's small precious items and then of course there's lots of stuff. Items include:
· Assortment of Beautiful Meissen Figurines
· Sterling Pieces
· Oil Paintings, Prints, Lithos and rolled up Posters
· Tapestries that you need to frame
· Contemporary Italian Lamp (swing arm)
· Dining Table and 6 Pennsylvania Dutch Chairs
· Large French Provincial Dresser, King Bed
· Costume Jewelry
· Pair Wrought Iron Grills
· Bombay Desk
· Women's Clothing, Scarves
· Asian Decorative Items include: Horses, Hand-Painted Plaques of Emperors, Art
· Japanese and Chinese Fan, Boxes, and all sorts of Fun Smalls
· Bookcases, Desk
· All sorts of Supplies
Directions: Southern Pkwy to Exit 19S/Peninsula Blvd. Continue South on Peninsula, crossing over Sunrise to Left onto Franklin Ave., first Right onto William St., Right onto Daub, Left onto Westwood. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Effective 1/1/17 Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.