Cash, Credit Cards
Cleanout Sale: Home of 90+-year-old world traveler. The house is also for sale and it's waterfront with brand new bulkhead. Items include:
· Dining Room Table with 6 Ladderback Chairs
· Loads of Costume Jewelry and 14k
· Handmade Rugs
· Tons of Books
· Small Curios and Side Pieces
· All Sorts of Chinese Silk Fabrics
· Handmade Dolls
· Mid Century Teak Bedroom Set
· Mid-Sized Loom
· Yarn Spinner and Yarn
· Loads More
Bring flashlights and masks as there is an attic that was inhabited by raccoons.
Directions: LIE, Northern Pkwy to Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway Southbound. Exit onto Southern State Pkwy East. Exit 32S toward NY 110/ Amityville. Bear Right at fork in Ramp onto Country Line Rd/Highway 1. Continue 2.4 miles and turn right onto Merrick Road/NY27A. 3rd Left onto Clocks Blvd. House almost at the end on the left. One Side Parking Only Please!
Wear sturdy shoes as driveway is unpaved and has branches, etc on it.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Effective 1/1/17 Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.