Overloaded, oversized Lattingtown Estate with lots of Small, Quality Items for Sale!
· 19c. Marble Bust,
· Large Ornate Beleek Vase
· French Ladies Desk
· Wood Bedroom Set
· Wood Pedestals & Vases
· Travel Poster
· Kids bicycles
· Maize Playhouse
· Other Kids Sit-In Cars and Games
· Assorted Planters
· Inkwells & Barometer
· Quality Art & Prints, some not seen.
· Decorative Everywhere
· Clothing – Lots of New Men’s Clothing (sizes 38 Pants/42 Regular Wear) Shirts & Suits
· Holiday & Christmas
· Closet Filled with Toys
· Cash Register
· Garage filled with Tools
· Patio Furniture & Cement Pots
Directions: LIE to Exit 41N/ Rtes 106/107 North, continue North bearing Left to stay on 107/Cedar Swamp Rd, keep following, Road name changes to Glen Cove Rd, continue North, Bear Right after Glen Head Country Club to get onto Cedar Swamp, road name changes to Glen St. to Right onto Pearsall Ave, 1st Left onto Walnut Rd and follow Walnut to Right onto Forest Ave, Bear Left onto Lattingtown Rd which turns into Skunk Misery, Second Left onto Foxwood Path. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY PLEASE! THERE WILL BE PARKING ASSISTANCE.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
- Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
- Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
- Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.